10\\ Halloween Special

Authors Note: Im sorry this is later ya'know after Halloween, im sorry......but here is it a Halloween special! In this Mika is 13 just to let ya'know.

Mika was really excited for Halloween she was planing in being a female devil and Sakura was going to be a evil nurse and Sasuke a vampire and Naruto as a devil too.

And Kakashi was going to be a mummy, Mika was really happy and they all meet at Mika's house once everyone got there they had said hi and other things.

Then Mika said"Why dont we scare some people?"Naruto nodded his head along with everyone else and Naruto said"Yea i would love to scare some people!".

Kakashi sighed and said"Ok we should get going"Mika smiled and then they ran off with Kakashi chasing after them.

Mika and Kakashi teamed up and Sasuke and Naruto teamed up and Sakura did not want to scare anyone she was watching Naruto and Sasuke.

Mika had went to one house with Kakashi and Mika knocked on the door and ran away next to Kakashi, she waited until the person came out.

She jumped out and said"BOO!"then person got really scared and said"Damn you demon?"then Mika ran off and she was laughing.

Then Kakashi said"You dont mind he called you demon?"Mika looked at Kakashi and said"Not anymore thanks to you Kakashi"Kakashi smiled and they went to the next house.

Once they had finished scaring people they had meet up at the ramen shop and they ordered ramen well not Kakashi.

Mika got beef ramen and so did Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke got pork ramen, as they were eating Mika thought of something.

She said"After this we should buy some candy!"Naruto smiled wide and said"Yes! Candy"and Sakura said"Yea lets get some candy".

Kakashi and Sasuke sighed and Mika knew why...they dont like sweets! Mika said"Kakashi, Sasuke you are going to eat some candy even tho you dont like sweets!".

They both nodded fast knowing what Mika would do if they said no then she smiled and said"Good now lets finish or ramen".

Once they finished there ramen and Kakashi payed for it they went to the store and got a bag of candy for everyone.

They went to Kakashi and Mika's house and they started to eat there candy and Naruto would make jokes and they would all laugh.

Mika would make some jokes as well then Sakura said"Can we do spin the bottle"Mika said"Um sure with just us?"Sakura nodded.

Mika got a bottle and then put it on the floor and then Sakura said"Ok so if you spin it and it lands on a person you have to kiss that person"Mika blushed and looked down.

Then Sasuke went first and it landed on Naruto and they kissed and Mika saw them blushed and thought it was cute.

Then it was Mika's turn and it keeped going until it landed on Kakashi and Mika blushed and Sakura said"Yes!Now Kakashi and Mika kiss".

Kakashi sighed and went up to Mika and said"Guys look away"they all looked away and Kakashi took the wrappings of his face.

Mika blushed at how he looked and then he kissed her and Mika went all red and then she kissed back then they stopped and then he put the wrappings back.

Then everyone looked and then we played a couple more rounds and Sakura had to kiss Naruto and Mika had to kiss Sasuke.

And when that happend Kakashi got a little mad but did not see her blush so he stopped being mad, then after that they went home.

Kakashi and Mika got out of there costumes and they sat on the sofa together, then Kakashi took his mask off and kissed Mika on the lips.

Mika kissed back and Kakashi said"I love you Mika"Mika smiled and said"I love you too Kakashi"Then they cuddled with each other and Mika thought'this was a good Halloween'.