16// Confessions + Lemon!

Mika opend her eyes and saw Kakashi with his arms around her and she blushed and and looked at Kakashi without his mask and touched his face.

Kakashi smiled and graded her hand and Mika went wide eyed and said"Kashi! Your up!"Kakashi laughed and Mika blushed more and he nodded.

She said"H-how long were you up for?"Kakashi shrugged and then said"Why are you blushing Mika you have seen my face before".

She bit her lip and this turned Kakashi on her loved it when she did that and she said"B-becasue your so handsome...."her face went all red.

Kakashi blushed and then put her face in front of his and said"What would you do if i kissed you?"Mika went wide eyed and said"I-i would kiss you back".

Kakashi smirked and then kissed her rough and Mika blushed and then kissed back and put her arms around her neck and Kakashi's arms around her waist.

They pulled away for the damn oxygen and they looked at each other and smiled and then Kakashi pinned her down and Mika blushed and he put his hand up her shirt.

Mika moaned and then he put his hand on her right boob and she moaned loud, and Kakashi smirked and took her shirt off.

Thank god no one was at the house and Kakashi sucked on her right boob and played with the other one and Mika was a blushing mess.

After some time Kakashi and Mika were naked and Kakashi was at her pussy and licked it and Mika threw her head back.

Kakashi then went near her entrance and said"You ready Mika"she nodded and he went in and Mika cried out in pain and Kakashi kissed her.

Once he was in all the way Mika shook her hips and he started to go in and out of her and Mika moaned and she loved this.

Then Kakashi moaned and cussed under his breath many times and Mika heard and then Mika said"I-im going to cum"Kakashi said"Me too".

Kakashi keeped going then he cummed in her and pulled out of her and Mika was breathing hard and she smiled and looked at Kakashi.

Kakashi laid down and had her in his arms and Kakashi snuggled her and said"I love you Mika"Mika smiled and said"I love you too Kakashi".