05\\ New Jinjuriki Master

Recap

Then Kakashi gave Mika to Obito and he hugged her and then laid her down and Obito said"Dont move".

Mika looked worried and then just nodded, Obito lifted her shirt up and then made some hand signs and then said"Reaper death jutsu".

On With The Story

Obito put his hand on Mika's belly and said"This will hurt Mika sorry"then the three tails started to be put inside Mika and Mika screamed in pain.

Obito hated his daughters scream and she was moving and Kakashi came and tried to keep her still and then the three tails was inside Mika.

Mika was sweating and Obito fell and Kakashi got him and said"Obito!"Obito moved and went to his daughter and toughed her cheek.

Then Obito said"Mika stay strong stay with Kakashi he will make you feel love...i love you Mika i will always love you".

Mika looked at Obito and said"Papa i love you too"Obito smiled and then he fell on top of Mika and she said"Is papa ok Kashi?".

Kakashi cried and said"Mika...he is dead"Mika went wide eyed and cried and said"NO PAPA DONT LEAVE ME...WERE IS MAMA?".

Kakashi said"She is dead too"Kakashi took Obito's body off Mika and there were ANBU there and they took his body and then Kakashi picked up Mika and hugged her.

Mika did not hug back then Kakashi took Mika to the hokage to tell him what had happened and to tell him that Mika was now the three tails Jinjuriki.

Once he got there he saw that Mika had fallen asleep and then knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'and once he went in the hokage said"What happend to Mika and Obito?".

Kakashi said"Obito died by doing the reaper death jutsu and Mika she is the three tails jinjuriki"the hokage nodded and looked at Mika and said"Take care of her Kakashi".

Kakashi nodded and said"I will and i will do it with my life"the hokage nodded and said"If your apartment was not destroyed go there is it was then we have some tents set up and go to one of them".

Kakashi nodded and then left and went to see if his apartment was still there, he got there and saw his apartment building was not destroyed.

He went to his room and put Mika down on his bed and looked at her sleeping figure and then let tears fall and they fell on Mika's face.

Then he pulled his mask and kissed Mika's forehead and said"I will be here for you Mika i will never leave you...well until the day i die".

Then Kakashi went to his kitchen and went into his fridge and looked to see if there was anything he could eat and there was nothing.

And then he saw an apple on his counter and graded it and started to eat it and sat down on his sofa and looked at the ceiling and sighed and said"Obito, Rin...why". 

A/N: Sorry for short chapter i just wanted you guys to know what happens. I hoped you liked this chapter so if you did put a star and comment and add to your library! Love ya guys <3