Chapter 6 (The Creature)

I walked over to Emily and put my head next to her head, 5 inches away from each other. She looked confused as to why I was doing this. I quickly twisted my eyes up to glance at her. "I know you..." I said. She looked terrified. I lifted my head up to the normal height I was. "I know. I explained some deep family issues to you. You know me pretty well now." I turned my eyes toward Brian. "See him looking everywhere, that's because of you, Emily. You scared him." She looked at me with more confusion in her eyes. "You know why he-" her eyes shot up. She pushed her hand over her mouth with her mouth increasing in size. She sprinted over to the bathroom. I was scared. What happened? Is she throwing up? A loud yell was heard from inside the stall she was in. I ran over to the bathroom to investigate.
I looked around. It looked normal other then the 2 drops of blood on the floor. There were no feet in the stall so I guessed that she was in the one with all the blood. "Are you ok?" I asked in panic. An arm grabbed me and pulled me down to the floor. "Be quiet" the random person behind me said. The voice didn't sound like anyone I knew. I tried to glance at him. His hand pushed my face to look at the stall. A slight cream could be heard from another stall. I quickly peered over at the other stall. It was in the corner of the bathroom. The one next to it suddenly slowly opened. Then the next one, and the next until the last one opened. Legs popped down onto the floor. The door slammed open. A high pitched growl killed my ears. Something jumped out at me.
A leg smashed into the face of the strange being. Blood flew out through the other side of its face. It got thrown over to the door. It broke and smashed out to the base. Everyone screamed. They quickly ran to the other side of the base. My eyes shot open. My mom was the last one in the crowd of people running. "No..." I said to myself. I pushed off the man. He grabbed onto me again and thruster me back down. The beast thrusted its body at my mom. I turned my head toward him and yelled at the top of my lungs "let me go. I'll save her!" The things arms pushed toward her and pushed into her flesh. I screamed and turned around toward the man. My mouth opened and I bellowed "let me go damn it!" He laughed. "How can you be laughing when-" my mom yelled. I turned over to her. A tear dropped down my face. She got thrusted on the floor. "Let me go!" It stabbed her chest. "Please! Let me go! I need my mommy!" I haven't called her that in ages. The memories of us playing together at a park were put in my head. All I could say was "I love you mommy. Goodbye-" It stabbed her head. "No!" He let me go. I opened my mouth for air and fell over crying. "Please no!" He laughed. I looked over at him. He wasn't even there. "What the hell?" I looked over toward the base. The creature was gone and people were sprinting over toward my mother. I got up and ran as fast as I could with tears pouring down my face.
It's different. She made me. I loved her like nothing else. I've never had a boyfriend but she was that someone I could talk to. Mom... please... stay alive. I need you.
Tears still poured down my face like rain in a storm. I stopped. My feet were at her head. Blood tripped onto my shoe. "He... he did this to her. I could have saved her!" Mason looked up at me. "Who stopped you. You just stood there. I thought you just couldn't move." My eyes gapped open. "You couldn't see him holding me down as I struggled to go to her!"
"No, are you crazy?" I turned my head left then right. "No."
"No what?" I grabbed him and pushed him 5 feet back. "You're joking right, funny boy!" I can't understand why he thinks I'm crazy. A hand touched my shoulder. I looked over and gasped. It was the man who held me back. He had a smile on his face. "It's him! See him right next to me!" Mason looked over to the side of me. "No one is there." I gasped again. "Wanna know why they can't see me?" He said. "Why?" "Because I'm and Infiltrator!"