Chapter 13 (The Speech)

Ignore it. Pain was thrusted in my shoulder. Don't listen to it. Survive! I tried to get up but the pain wouldn't let me. My vision started to fade away. Come on! You can continue! Everything was blurry. Langston and Jason were fighting the Infiltrators Yosef and Brian. They continued. Swords clashed against each other. Blood was shed. Everything was fading from my vision. I couldn't make sense of what was happening. What am I doing. Why can't I fight? Is it because I'm scared? Yeah. My body is forcing me to stay still and watch but I don't want to. I want to fight one on one with someone. But I can't. Because I'm scared I will lose someone I love. I've already lost my family. I need to believe that my mom is alive but I can't because of that fear. It's forcing me to think about things I can't think of in my normal state. I'm scared that I'll lose Jason. That's why I had an immediate crush on him. I wanted someone to love and to protect me and he was there. But he's weak too. He's like me. I want to fight! I want to get up! I want to discover The Lab and head out for a greater era! My vision started to be replenished. My eyes work again. I could finally get up. Brian could see me from a far.
"So the little girl finally gets up! That's great! Let's continue!" I finally could speak normally. "Correct! I'm up and I'll continue the fight!" He smiled. "Wow! I'm surprised you could actually do that! Pathetic." My eyes went up in a stern manor. "You're pathetic. You rely on someone else to help you. You're exactly like me." I told him. "We are different in power. I must eradicate the Infiltrators and that includes you!"
"That's exactly what I want! You just want to do it in a different way. You accuse normal people you dislike and send the to be executed but people follow you because you want world order. You don't want Infiltrators to kill people."
He looked down then rolled his eyes. "I'll kill everyone who gets in my way. And you're an Infiltrator! You're in my way!"
"But so are you! You're an Infiltrator!" He smiled. "I'm not the problem! You are!" He announced. "You've been the problem and will forever be the problem." He gave me an icy stare. "You can go hell!" He screamed. His body advanced toward me. His hand drives to my stomach. My body shot up and I grabbed his arm. "You can't hurt me! I've already felt death" I said. "Sure! I I can't kill you!" I gave him a sarcastic smile. "My parents and brother have died so I can't feel any more pain. I won't stop fighting!" He looked over to Yosef and slightly glanced at me. "I can't understand you. You are way too complicated. Make yourself more simple. I need to research you."
"Is that your new use for me? You're a real ass." He smiled. "Thanks!" His other hand thrusted toward my stomach. I heard my bone crunch as I got thrown into the air. My back smashed against the ground, splashing my body with dirt and dust. I felt like my chest had blasted open but it didn't. My stomach felt... fine. I tried to manage to get up but my arms and legs fell as I was almost off the ground. I felt like death. But I didn't feel pain. My body couldn't do it. I've already felt the ultimate pain so I was done. I was fine. I smiled. "Hah! Finally! Your punches are finally weak to me!" I was so glad. "Pain is shit to me." I exclaimed. "Big words from a small girl. Think before you speak because everything you say or do will be held against you!" His leg smashed against the ground and he blew into the air. His arms and legs were flailing in mid air. "How the hell does he do that?" I murmured to myself. My crashed down on me with his arm crushing himself against the ground. It blew up in my face. The ground threw itself up and it smashed the bottom half of my right arm. I flew into the air and crashed down onto the ground. Blood spewed out from my arm. How could I let this happen? How could I... how am I bleeding. If I got hit by the ground, which hits much less powerful than Brian, then how did I get knocked back? "You wanna know why?" I looked up quickly. "Why?" I said in a stern voice. "Because my power can go to other things through blood! I can touch a brick and it can have the force of me!"