Chapter 11 (Abi v Jason)

*note: this is not from Beatrix's POV. It's from me (the narrator).

"Let's fight pretty boy!" She leaped into action as her staff and his sword clashed together with immense force. Jason could feel the ground shake a slight bit from the immense power that and been charged up and let out from the blow. He watched as Beatrix got pushed out to the ground. "That's not what you should focus on" he said in his head. The sword pushed off each other and they both fell on the floor 12 feet away from each other. "I'd gladly send you to the depths of hell, Abi!" He said as he gave her a sarcastic smile. "Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?" She said as an insult back. She jumped up and over him. Their weapons clashed 3 times while she was in mid air. Her feet dropped down to the floor with a loud BANG!
"My staff has unimaginable power! It itself is an INFILTRATOR!" He gasped. "That's impossible! You can't object blood into a staff!" She chuckled. "I don't know how Brian made it work but I do know that the blood of a thirsty Infiltrator is running through this staff which is creating the disease in it. Thank you though, I finally get to use your beautiful invention!" She barked at him. "Sounds great! Now stop talking and let me kill you!" He sprinted toward her with his sword slicing down at her. Her staff
shot out at her and a purple ooze surrounded Jason. "What the hell is this?" He yelled out. "Telekinesis! The Lab has it!" She pulled back the staff then thrusted it out again. His body shook and then shot out at the wall. It slammed against it with a loud CRASH! "Damn it! She's way too powerful" he quietly said to himself. He heard Beatrix scream from over in the distance. "What's happening to her? No! I need to continue to fight her!" He sprinted over to her as the purple ooze got harder to push against. "Fight! Push!" His body pushed through the ooze with all his might. His sword swing at her. It barely missed. His body was to far back to hit her. She chuckled to herself. "You can't push through." Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. The sword swung out at the purple ooze, pushing it to the floor. "No..." His sword shot out and slashed her stomach. Blood slowly dropped out onto the floor. He bent over and put the blood on his finger. "Your blood is in the staff, am I right?" She nodded with a tear slowly dripping down her cheek. Her smile was still there with a tad bit of it dropping down. He licked her blood. He hyperventilated. He coughed onto the floor and a bit of flesh was seen in it. "You're... you're now an Infiltrator..." He smiled at her. "Tell me something I don't kno-" he coughed onto the floor again. Her staff swing at him quickly. "Don't do that!" He yelled as his hand thrust out and the purple ooze started to surround her. Her body started to float in mid air. "How did you... beat me?" He looked up with a sick face. "Not all battles are about death. Even though I continuously wanted to kill you, that doesn't mean that was the point of the fight. The point was me saving Beatrix from Moonlight Prison and taking her to Dawn Village. Do you understand now, Abi?" She nodded at him. "Put me out of my misery... please" she said with her smile which had disappeared. "I'm not going to kill you. Also, I'm pretty sure that wasn't misery. You kept a smile throughout the whole battle. Congrats!" Her smile reappeared. "I'm just going to lock you up now, ok? There will be no death. His hand thrusted to the side and she was shot throughout the hallway. It turned to the right and was chained to the wall immediately. "Beatrix!" He thought quickly to himself. He pushed himself out of the room and into the depths of the playing field. Yosef and Brian were fighting... something. Their swords clashed with something in the air. He looked over there in confusion (he doesn't know who Langston is at the time until the next chapter) then sprinted over to help Beatrix who was in the floor. "Beatrix! Look over here!" She looked over to him and she had a small smile. "I'll help you, Beatrix!" She looked sick over on the floor. "Did you get... Avery?" She asked. "No. I was busy with Abi." She nodded. "Oh hello there!" Yelled Yosef over to Jason. "Let's fight the new kid! And how would you fell about your girlfriend dying?" The sword suddenly shot out at Beatrix and impaled her arm with a bloody wound.