Chapter 12 (Battle of The Beginner Gods)

*this chapter has changed back to Beatrix's POV so... yeah

They fought. Blood splashed across the wasteland. I coughed onto the floor as blood poured from my chest. "How do... fight so well?" I asked him. "Well, I'm not sure. I think it's the abilities that I have from being an Infiltrator. But now it's 2 against one!" He yelled from the depths of his voice box. "How so?" He smiled.
"Yosef!" He bellowed. He turned left and Yosef thrusted out from behind. "What the hell?" I asked. His sword slashed faints the ground with a loud book that echoed throughout the wasteland. He quickly dodged, throwing all my force to the right. "Where did you come from?" I asked. "Your friend Jason is a nice guy. He only chained my to the wall where I was free to escape immediately." I gasped. How... how can he escape that easily? And how can he still be standing? Blood was pouring from his body onto the ground. He started to wheeze as he gave me an evil glare that meant that 'your next'. I quickly turned away from him. "Come on girl! Let's continue!" He Yelled. His sword thrusted up then went down quickly. CLASH! I slowly opened my eyes to Langston standing there with his sword slashing against Yosef's bloody sword.
I didn't want to get involved so I curled up in a ball on the floor. I knew it wasn't right but there was no chance for me to win this fight. I sat there and watched as they continued to fight. "Hey man! What's your name?" He looked with a pissed glare. "Langston Riley. Nice to meet you and goodbye. It was very nice knowing you!" His smile commenced. His smile reached heights before this I thought were in your worst nightmare. The top of his smile reached the eye level mark. I looked away as quickly as I could. That is absolutely terrifying! They fought on. Their swords clashed over and over again with barely any blood. I wondered how they could fight this long.
"Brian, damn it! Why don't you help me, jackass?" He smiled and looked down. "I don't feel like it." Yosef looked surprised. "You... what? Help me damn it!" Brian looked up with an evil glare of hatred. "I don't want to!" He suddenly thrusted himself right next to Yosef and in the middle of Langston's vision. "When you mess with me execution is in need! Beatrix and you will be the 2nd and 3rd victims!" I gasped. "Why are we the 2nd and 3rd and not to the 1st?" I jerked his head over. "Because the first execution has already been held and that person escaped because of... Jesus Christ! It was Langston!" He looked over. "You didn't notice that before?" He said as he chuckled to himself. "Now I truly have a reason to execute you!" He shot himself back like a bullet in the night. "Yosef. Take back what I said. I'll help you take care of this... annoyance." His body leaped back as far as he could while Yosef and Brian swung at him. "Shame on you for even attempting to kill me! All true Infiltrators must be executed!" Langston looked back quickly. "Please. Help me Beatrix! They're too powerful!" I couldn't move. My body just wouldn't. I knew I had to so I answered "I'll try my hardest to get up and fight." My body shook as each hand touched the dusty floor. My body jerked up as fast as I could. I did it. But then I saw Brian. His fist swung at my and hit my face. At that moment a scream leapt throughout the area. I could sense that Jason and Abi could hear it too. The Prison started to shake a bit. I knew that it wasn't because of me. It was because of Jason and Abi beating the crap out of each other.
My body fell on the dusty floor as the fog started to surround me. How could I not fight? I just couldn't. Did I need a reason? Suddenly, Jason came out. Finally! A real life saver. "Beatrix! Look over hear!" He yelled. All I could force myself to do was smile. "I'll help you, Beatrix!" He called over to me. I started and stayed a green color. I tried to speak but all that came out was "did you get... Avery?" I really couldn't speak that much. "No. I was busy with Abi." I nodded quickly. "Oh, hello there!" Yosef Yelled at the top of his lungs. "Let's fight the new kid! And how do you feel about your girlfriend dying?" He watched as it impaled through my arm. The sword cut me. I started to bleed on the floor as a drip of water fell on my forehead.