Chapter 10 (Part 2) (His True Intentions)

He chuckled to himself. "Sure, of course you can, Beatrix." My facial expression was now pissed. "Gah!" I yelled as I sprinted over to him. "Beatrix. Don't you ever wonder why there wasn't any Infiltrators on the path to this here Execution Room?" I stopped running, mesmerized by what he would say. "It's because this is Moonlight Prison! They use moonlight to capture people because they follow the sky. And when they come here we take them and use them to our abilities! That's why Abi and Yosef are here! But it's slightly different with Infiltrators. You see, they are stupid and you can fool them easily. So now every single Infiltrator in this area is under my command!" I gasped. How is this possible? Is he... is he the creator?! "You're the creator, right? That's why you can control them!" He shook his head. "No, you clearly aren't well informed about this stuff. So-" SMASH! His fist punched a crater into Jason's face. "Don't try any tricks funny boy!" He turned around to look at me. "Well, where was I? Oh, yes! I take DNA out of the Infiltrators and inject powers into them. Unlike everyone else in the Gas Masks, I don't have some dark history with the lab. I just happen to know about science. And now, the DNA is sucked out of The Giant so I am done with research." I had no clue who The Giant is. I'm guessing that I'll soon find out. "Now you know that I am an Infiltrator so I don't mind showing you this: Kick Of The God's!" He pushed his foot out which smashed into my stomach sending my back onto the wall behind me. The wall smashed into smithereens as I fell over with the pieces crumbling on my body. "Damn it, Brian! Kill him Jason!" He smiled and turned around with one eye red. "My Kick Of The God's can kill you in one shot! But since I'm a kind man, I'll let you fight my favorite student: Abi!" He turned around to see Abi there with a long staff in her hands. "Hey man named Jason! Since the boss wants you dead, I'm gonna kill you! Anyone who disrespects my teacher should've prepared to have a simple fight where they die. So come on Jason. Let's beat the crap out of each other!" He looked happy. "What happens if I kill you? Would that be disrespecting your precious teacher?" Her eyes turned red. "Yes, that's why I won't die. Unlike you I have Infiltrator powers. I'll show them to you. And since the advancements in technology, my staff has a buff too!" He gasped. I could tell that he had no clue how that was possible. "That's impossible! You can inject blood into an inanimate object!" She chuckled to herself. "I don't know how but he can!" She jumped up a slammed her staff into his sword. "Let's not focus on their fight! We are going to have our own!" He rolled up his sleeves. "I know for a fact that Val is coming right now to kill you so you just wait. She's the real issue for you." He pushed his foot up off the ground and sprinted toward me. Each foot touched a small bit of rock as he sprinted toward me. A hand thrusted out to me. I pulled myself over to side, barely dodging his path of destruction. SMASH! All the stones flew up into the air as a huge puff of debris splashed the area. I got pushed over to the side in one big whirl wind of power. The debris started to pass and we could see each other. "Where are you from? Beatrix" he asked. I needed to catch my breath. "Plava City." He grinned. "Great! Exactly where I grew up. Have you ever been OUT of the city?" He asks. "No." He looked down and his grin grew bigger. "That's great! So you don't know about anything outside of the city! And yet, you still try to find The Lab?" My face grew stern. "Yes, I must. This infection is going way too far! People are dying because of this infection! You of all people should know that!"
"I do. To give you some information on where you are and where you will die, you went right to leave the city, you went down Cursed Path to find our base. Then you went down Prisoners Oak to find this here prison, Moonlight Prison. This is where you will die!"
"I don't need information at a time like this!" I pounced upward to thrusted my hand out. His hand crushed against mine and my hand jerk out of control. My body fell to the floor with a big pile of blood soaking out of me. "Seems like I accidentally broke your hand. Beatrix!"