Chapter 10 (His True Intentions)

"Brian! Jesus Christ!" He smiled. "Do you remember Val?" I was confused then I remembered who she was. "Yes." His grin grew even bigger. "You see, she is my girlfriend. And when I fight you... Val will be the one to kill you. She is angry at you." My jaw opened. "Why? I never did anything to her!" His face grew stern. "You said nothing to her. You rejected her!" I moved back as his face got closer. He twisted it to the side and smiled. "M'k?" I smiled. "Great. When do I get to kick your ass?" He looked mad now. "2 days. I need to get Val. When she gets here and sees you she gonna kick YOUR ass!" I smiled again. "M'k!" He shook his head. "Don't mock me!" His leg thrusted out and hit my face. The kneecap thrusted against my nose forcing my to jerk my head back onto the floor. "Screw this! I'll kill you now!" He put his fist out and... he stopped. "What! Scared?" I asked. He dropped onto the floor. At that moment I heard Jason run out the room. "Beatrix! I think Yosef fainted." He sprinted until he got to me. "When did he faint?" I asked. "Just now and it... also appears that Brian has fainted." I gasped. "So if they both fainted at the same time then... how long has it been since the infection began?" He thought to himself. "About a week." My jaw dropped. I could see Brian slowly getting up off the floor. "Crap..." A loud yell thrusted out of Brian's mouth. "Jason move!" He turned around a swing his sword against Brian's hand. "I knew you were the real Infiltrator" I told him. "Oh, I knew you did! Ever since you fainted I knew you were suspicious of all of us but when you heard that I thought you were one you just knew it." He lifted his hand and started to clap. "Why aren't you bleeding?" He smiled and continued to clap harder. "Thank The Man In The Dark Coat for this one!" I hit his arm twice and it sounded like metal. My eyes widened. "Where is it?" I yelled at him. "Where is what? The Lab? Oh, that! I can't tell you! This isn't a story Beatrix! I won't help you!" My face grew stern. "Damn it, you-" His hand clenched my stomach as his fiat sunk into my chest. "Ugh!" I yelled as I got thrown back onto the floor. "This is it Beatrix! The final battle between you and me!" My eyes flickered left to right then I thrusted up. "You changed your mind?" He shook his head. "I know I can kick your ass without her!" He sprinted over to me when Jason grabbed Brian's face. "No" he said. His hand thrusted back, throwing him onto the floor. "Why would you help that traitor?" He shook his head at Brian. "You're the traitor! You're the real Infiltrator!" He smiled. "Yes, you are correct." Slice. Jason helped in pain. "AHH!" His body fell onto the floor. Brian could be seen with his face half blackened with one red eye. "You... bastard!" I yelled as I ran toward him when... slice. I got cut. What got cut though. I can't feel it. Wait. "Ahh!" I yelled in a more feminine way. How could I let this happen. My arm got cut from the elbow down to the hand. Damn! I have got to fight! I know that I could. It's time to kill Brian! My hand shot out and hit his back. "Great!" He said. His head tilted back with his red eye and said "want to die, girl?" Another slice. I thrusted my body back. My foot smashed against the floor. I'm ok! I did it! I dodged his attack! Now I truly know that I can fight back! "How did you dodge?" He asked. I really didn't have an answer. "I dodged the same way I'm going to kill you! Piece by piece!" My foot pushed off the wall and shot my hand out at him. He thrusted his head back and dodged my fist. He put out his hand and grabbed my arm. Crack. I heard something different in my arm. Something I've never heard before. A smirk grew on his face. He threw me across the hallway. My face scratched against the floor. A small line of blood was seen across the floor where I slid. I slowly got up. Blood slowly dripped down my face as I smiled. I tried to think that I could win. I know I can! Come on! "Brian!" I yelled over to him. "What? Bloody already? You're very weak right now." I smiled even wider. "I know for a fact I can win!"