Chapter 9 (A New Man)

He chuckled as he jerked his head back to look a me. His massive smile suddenly popped into my eyelids. All I saw was that smile. Emily was terrified to hear the muffled screams through the chains. He looked over to Emily with his mouth open. "You're next."
Emily looked down at the floor for hours as I started to quiet down.
I stood there with the still image in eyes. Emily looked up and asked "what's that ability you have?" He smiled with his long and terrifying grin. "It's called the Image Placement ability given by... hold on..." She just stood there with her eyes slightly closed. He started to walk over. Her eyes widened as her mouth kept still but her body shook. "Why did you ask that?" She had no answer.
It was finally gone. After what felt like 3 hours but I'm pretty sure was 4, the image was gone from my eyes.
"Emily" I said. Both of them looked over at me. He walked over to me very slowly. "Continue please" he said to me. "Go berserk Emily!" I yelled. "No! I would kill you." He turned around with a huge stern face. "Do it now! I have a plan!" Her face started to turn red."
He faced me and yelled "what the hell is happening to her!?" I smiled. "You'll see." The chains broke off and she yelled at the top of her lungs. The high pitched scream echoed throughout the room. "Now get my chains off me!" She faced me then him. She sprinted at me first. "Are you here to help or?" She growled. My eyes widened to their full extent. "Beatrix!" I looked around while she was 5 feet away. "Who said that?" The top of the wall to the left of me broke open. "Me!" The man yelled. The man had a white cloak on with a black headband on. A sword appeared from behind his back. The sword had a 2 foot handle and a 3 foot blade. He smashed the sword into Emily's hands, cutting the chains and her hands off with it. Two drops of blood dropped on the floor as he slide across the floor. Dust flew all throughout the atmosphere. Slowly, more blood began to drop on the floor. She was no longer pissed. She was triggered. She sprinted at the man with her growl echoing through the large execution room. He smiled. "Now it's time for some fun. Let's have the real execution now!"
He let go of the handle and grabbed the blade. I could see a slight bit of pain in his eyes. He smashed her with the handle which sent her flying over to the wall next to me. A sprinted over there. "Are you the executioner?" He shook his head. "I was sent by Avery to protect you." He continued to sprint over to her. She wasn't bleeding on her chest but there was pain throbbing throughout her body. Her eyes told the truth. "My name is Jason Yaeger. I'll protect you with my life."
I smiled. "You're not worth it anymore, Emily." He dropped his blade and hit her with all his might. She coughed up blood as she fell to the floor. "You're... *cough... her first... boyfriend..."
"Yes." She smiled. "Why did you choose that?" I saw Yosef run behind him with his sword. "Because-" "Jason!" I yelled. He turned around. The sword dropped and clashed with Jason's. "You're the guy that sent me to prison." Yosef smiled. "Correct! I'll also be the one to force you into submission!" Their swords pushed off each other with a loud clang. "You said you would protect me!" I yelled. "I am," he said facing Yosef with a stern face. "Set me free! I need to find Brian!" He smiled. "Yeah!" He sprinted toward me with each leg taking the maximum amount of space. Yosef followed behind. He smashed my chains as I ducked before the sword that Yosef yields. I sprinted out the room quickly to find a good place to hide. But as I walked I remembered that it was 2 against 1. Emily and Yosef vs Jason. Could I help him though? Wait? No! I need to find Mason. I looked down at my feet as I sprinted down the hallway. Each foot was so small. I knew I could run faster so I budged with all my might. Damn it! Go faster! I sprinted even faster when I hit something. My head hit a body. I flipped over and fell on my back. My head smashed against the floor as my vision began blurring. What the voice I hear? It sounds like someone I know. My vision stood still and I could finally see and hear. "Hi, Beatrix!" Said Brian from in front of me.