un

^ that's fucking adorable

A shirtless Jisoo woke up to the sound of his beeping alarm (COLLARBONES 😤😤) . He groaned and stretched hearing crack come from his back.

He didn't want to leave his bed but his master will be up soon so he had to get ready fast.

Seokmin is Jisoos Master and Jisoo had fallen in love with him 2 years ago when he first started this job . He knew it was weird for a useless butler to have fallen in love with the most successful business owner in Korea.

Seokmin was younger then Jisoo by 2 years . He thought it was odd that someone older then him would be working for him as a butler , but he didn't pay to much attention to it . Seokmin liked his butler, he always did a great job of taking care of him because both of Seokmins parents had died in a Fatal car accident 3 years ago and Seokmin promised to inherit his fathers business and that's just what he did and now he's the most successful Business owner in Korea making millions every year.

After Jisoo got ready he went up to Seokmins room.

He knocked lightly and opened the door.

He saw that his master was still sleeping peacefully

Jisoo didn't want to wake him up but he had to.

Jisoo slowly walks toward Seokmins bed and shakes him lightly.

The other groans and rolls around "sir you need to work" Jisoos says while the other one is pouting . "Can I take a sick day?" Seokmin asked and the older rolled his eyes . "You took to many sick days sir" the older responded politely.

"Ugh fine I'm gonna take a shower, please get my clothes" the younger ordered and he walked to the bathroom.

Seokmin liked when his butler chooses his clothes because he had a very good taste in style.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was busy creating an outfit for his master.

Joshua picked:

(THICC BIHH 😤😤)

(THICC BIHH 😤😤)

Jisoo was satisfied with his creation and gently set it out on the bed.

Seokmin came out of the bathroom shortly after.

"Sir your clothes are on the bed" Jisoo said while bowing . Seokmin thanked him and looked at the outfit . "I like it thanks" Seokmin gave the older his beautiful teeth smile.

Jisoo started to tidy up Seokmins room a bit because he was such a messy person.

Meanwhile Seokmin was struggling to button his shirt . "Aish this is stupid," Seokmin said giving up.

Jisoo noticed and walked to him . "You get mad too easily," Jisoo said while grabbing his shirt and helping him button it.

Jisoo could feel Seokmins breath on his body . The olders face was a deep red color . Once Jisoo felt his face burning more he put down his head and finished the last button.

"T-there you go" Jisoo mentally hit and cursed in his head for stuttering.

The younger thanked him "I'm gonna head out , and when I come home can you make me food?" Seokmin said with a bit of aegyo . The older rolled his eyes "yes sir" . And with that Seokmin left for work leaving a very flustered Jisoo alone.

Oooooo scandalous

Hannah Montana anybody?