neuf

They stayed there for 10 minutes just getting comfortable in each other's touch . Seokmin really liked the warmth that the older gave off, it was comforting.

"Jisoo?" Seokmin said but the older didn't answer . Seokmin looked down at his chest and saw the other sleeping peacefully on him . Seokmin didn't want to wake him because the other just looked to adorable . Instead, he tried to get out of Jisoo grip to place him into a more comfortable position but once the younger tried to pull him off the older tightened his grip and dug his head deeper into Seokmins chest.

Knowing that Jisoo wouldn't let go of him, Seokmin just held him and laid both of them down on the bed.

He Held Jisoo as close as he could, he didn't know why but it felt so right to him.

He loosened his grip and just stared at Jisoo what did I do to make you feel like this? He thought.

His eyes went down to his lips which were slightly separated . His lips look so soft he thought again.

He lifted up his arm and caressed Jisoos soft cheek . Butterflies started to go off in Seokmins stomach . He felt the dry tears on the older face why won't you tell me? He asked in his mind . He really wanted to know what was wrong so he could fix it but Jisoo wasn't telling him.

He took his hands off of Jisoos cheek and pulled him close again.

Seokmins eyes began to fall heavy, he finally let them close and slept peacefully with Jisoo in his arms.

THE NEXT MORNING BOI

Jisoo felt warmer than usual, it was comfortable he can admit that Jisoo heard slight snores and shot his eyes open.

His eyes open and Seokmins chest was right in front of him shit shit what is he doing . He looked up at the sleeping boy and got butterflies I thought he would've left . Jisoo thought remembering what happened last night.

He wasn't planning to sleep on Seokmin but at one point there were no more tears and he couldn't cry anymore then he just fell asleep.

Jisoo did like the position but he knew it meant nothing to the younger.

Jisoo didn't want to wake Seokmin up so he tried his best to get out of his grip but the other wouldn't budge.

Jisoo gave up, Seokmin was just too strong.

Then to Jisoo luck, Seokmin rolled over and he was now on top of Jisoo, squishing him.

Jisoo tried wiggling out but he couldn't . "For fuck sake get off of me!" Jisoo yelled and the younger shot up.

Seokmin look at what position they were in . Their lips were inches apart "sir you're crushing me" Jisoo spoke up.

"Can't we stay like this? It's comfortable" Seokmin said and flopped back down on Jisoo.

"Sir I need to get ready" Jisoo tried his best to wiggle out from underneath Seokmin but he couldn't . "You're my butler so I order you to stay here," Seokmin said with a smirk because he knew he won this.

Jisoo rolled his eyes, he was right so he couldn't do anything.

Seokmin had a dream last night, it was about Jisoo

"Seokmin , I like you" Jisoo soft voice said , that made Seokmin shocked but he didn't care . "I like you too" Seokmin responded . They both looked at each other , admiring each other's features . Seokmin walked forward and pulled Jisoo into a warming kiss . They parted once they both ran out of breath . "please tell me why your sad" Seokmin spoke .
"Because-

DREAM OVER

Seokmin blushed at the dream . He actually kinda liked it and wished he did that in real life . Wait what am saying Seokmin thought.

Short

I started this at 2 AM

You guys ship binwoo?