Onze

(^^Because the thing didn't want to cooperate, this app is a racist)

want to cooperate, this app is a racist)

JAEUNS SIDE .

I will rip every limb off that stupid butler . Jaeun said in her head.

I will make him pay for what he has taken from me, I could be in there in my man's arms, I could be getting 100,000 dollars worth of Jewelry but no, the butler had to take him away from me.

Jaeun was now in the car planning her revenge on the butler.

She wanted to make him suffer and also Seokmin pay for what they had done to her.

SEOKSOO SIDE

After that whole mess with Jaeun . Jisoo still had the warning in his head.

You better watch your back butler boy

What did I do? Jisoo asked himself . He didn't really do anything. Right?

Jisoo started to get scared . What if she actually does something? Will she kill me? . Jisoo started to breathe heavily.

A thing he did when he's scared.

Seokmin noticed and went to Jisoo side . "Jisoo? Are you okay?" Seokmin asked.

"Y-yeah" Jisoo stuttered out . Seokmin knew what happened and comforted Jisoo.

"She's not gonna hurt and I'll never let her okay?" Seokmin said in a really soft and calming voice . It worked on the older and he calmed down a bit.

Seeing the older like this made Seokmins heartache.

He did want to protect the older but he didn't know how . He didn't know Jaeun that well but he does know she's crazy.

He saw that Jisoo was still in shock and he didn't hesitate to comfort the other.

He wrapped his arms around Jisoo and pulled him into his chest . "It's gonna be okay, trust me" he reassured the older.

Jisoo was to in shock to react to the action that Seokmin did . He just kept thinking of what Jaeun could be doing planning my death? Jisoo thought.

Why am I so weak? Someone has to protect me from my own problem wow . Jisoo laughed at how weak he was.

He finally snapped back into reality and felt what was happening.

Jisoo loved the feeling of Seokmins big arms around his skinny figure . Jisoo dug his head deeper into Seokmins chest and the other blushed as his action.

Seokmin feelings are mixed , he doesn't know if he likes the older as a friend or more . Do I ? We'll see he thought.

He decided to see what time will tell.

Would he eventually fall in love with Jisoo or just stay where they're at now and be nothing more than just friends?.

Well fuck he didn't know and so did Jisoo.

They stayed like that for a while until Jisoo let out a yawn.

"Do want to go to sleep? I could carry you to your bed" Seokmin asked and the older just hummed.

Seokmin picked Jisoo up bridal style and went to the olders room.

He placed him down gently and covered him in blankets because it was kinda chili and he didn't want the older to Catch a cold.

He was about to walk out until he heard Jisoos soft voice.

"C-could you stay with me?" Jisoo said while being half asleep.

The younger looked back and smiled . "Yeah of coarse" Seokmin accepted . He wanted to be as close as he could with the older so he didn't want to pass up this offer.

Jisoo scooted over so Seokmin could lay down next to him.

Seokmin got comfortable and now they were both facing each other.

Jisoo eyes started to become heavy . He moved towards Seokmin and other just grabbed Jisoo and held him to his chest.

"Goodnight Jisoo"

"Goodnight sir"

And with that, both boys fell asleep with a bright shade of pink covering they're faces.

There might be a lot of mistakes because it's 1 AM and I'm half tired right now and I can't see

Thanks for 200 reads I'm very happy