Sept

Jisoo went up to Seokmins bedroom to pick his outfit like always.

Imgonnakillmyself:

(Look at that dad)

(Look at that dad)

It was simple but it looked great .
"Sir , your close have been set out" Jisoo said and the younger pouted "why are you pouting?" The older asked . "Because you have to do everything for me and it makes me feel even worst" the younger said and Jisoo rolled his eyes . "I'm your butler that's what my job is" said Jisoo . "OH yeah forgot" Seokmin laughed and Jisoo rolled his eyes.

Jisoo walked to his room to get ready also.

ODwithmeyo:

(Hah look at DK in the back)

He didn't have many clothes so he just found whatever and just put it on.

Seokmin was waiting for him in the living room.

Once Jisoo got out Seokmin watched as the older fixed his hair a bit he is kinda cute , aish what am I saying!!? Seokmin blushed at his own thoughts.

"Are you ready?" Seokmin asked and the older nodded then they both walked out.

.
.
.
.
They arrived at the mall and it wasn't that packed but there were still a lot of people.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo just shrugged "well I brought you here to earn your forgiveness even more" Seokmin said while walking into a clothing store . "I told you I forgive you" Jisoo but Seokmin acted like he didn't hear . "You'd look good in this" Seokmin said as he held up a pastel blue sweater to Jisoo . "I can pick clothes for myself" Jisoo said but the other shook his head . "Since you pick out my clothes I'll pick out yours" Seokmin said while holding up more shirts and sweaters to Jisoo . "Well I mean it's my job," Jisoo said and the other just chuckled.

.
.
.
.
They ended up with 5 bags of clothes . Jisoo didn't want Seokmin to spend so much on him but he couldn't stop the younger.

Seokmin felt very weird throughout this whole thing and he didn't know why . It wasn't a bad weird feeling it was just like a tingling feeling in his stomach every time he would talk to Jisoo or even if the older just looked at him . He felt the need to just hug him.

Seokmin looked at Jisoo while he was walking . He noticed how sharp but soft Jisoo features are . He was really pretty Seokmin thought ahhh stop thinking that he's a guy and my butler Seokmin said in his head and tried to clear his thoughts.

Meanwhile Jaeun was following the two this whole time . She hated how much Jisoo got attention . She wanted Seokmin to spend money on her . She noticed how Jisoo would always look at Seokmin and it wasn't how normal people look at each other but it was more like how you look at a cute couple when they kiss . And Jaeun wanted to stop that . She wanted Seokmin all too herself and Jisoo was getting in the way of it . Jaeun now knows that Jisoo has a thing for Seokmin and she will do anything in her power to erase those feelings for good.

Short chapter. And thanks for a 100 read yo . I didn't think people would like this trash but whatever 🤷‍♀️

Happy turkey day hoes I hope you eat well and make sure the anti poop smell spray is in the bathroom