deux

^ like damn
4:49  pm

Jisoo heard Seokmins car pull up which made the older stop what he was doing and head to the front door.

He opened the door for his master and bowed . "Welcome home, I've made your dinner it's on the table," Jisoo said while he put Seokmins shoes away.

"Thank you" the younger responded and walked to the dining room.

Jisoo went to the living room to tidy it up a bit before his master came in.

Seokmin sat in the chair of his long dinning room table . He saw all the food Jisoo prepared for him and he can admit it did look delicious.

Seokmin just sat there feeling alone so he looked for Jisoo.

Once he found him in the living room cleaning a bit he just stood there and watched the older.

He doesn't know why he was there just staring at him . It felt pleasing to him but he still didn't know why.

"Uhm do you need anything sir?" Jisoo asked blushing a bit because the older was just staring at him.

"Come eat with me I'm lonely," the younger said cutely which made the older blush and nod.

They got to the dinning room . Jisoo felt awkward because he never ate with his master like ever . He would usually eat after or sometimes not at all.

Jisoo was just sitting there not knowing what to do . "Eat, there's a lot of food" Seokmin said and the other just nodded and took a small bite.

.
.
.
.
.
.
After that very awkward dinner, Jisoo got up and put the dirty dishes in the sink.

He went upstairs to take out His master's pajamas like he did every night.

He knocked on the door and once he heard a 'come in' he opened the door.

When he opened the door he saw Seokmin exercising shirtless.

It was Jisoo's first time seeing him like this . He didn't even know Seokmin worked out.

Jisoo tried his best not to look but he just couldn't . The way he did his push-ups with his flexing muscles was a turn on for Jisoo.

But once the younger got up Jisoo went back to what he was doing with a face red as a tomato.

He set the younger clothes on the bed like how he did this morning "your clothes are ready sir" Jisoo said to Seokmin and the other just nodded.

"I will be going to bed now master" Jisoo bowed and walked downstairs to his small room.

He took a shower and laid in his bed thinking will I ever have a chance?? He felt his eyes getting heavy then eventually fell asleep.

The dentist bruised my fucking lip and now it hurts that fucking fuck boi