dix-huit

^ help Seokmin , he's in a abusive relationship

It's been a day since the incident and both Seokmin and Jisoo were in the hospital , in different rooms of course .

Jisoo laid in his hospital bed feeling lonely , his body was all bruised up and any sort of movement would've triggered the pain .

He sighed because there's nothing to do in there . He turned and saw his phone on the table next to him .

He reached out to grab it not caring about the pain he's in .

He finally got it and laid back down and panting like he just finished running a marathon .

He turned it on and saw texts from his mom and a few other texts from his friends .

Hoshit: dude I saw what happened on the news

Momma hong: honey I'm sorry I couldn't visit you .

Momma hong: I'll be in Korea as soon as I can , I love you ❤️

Vernoon: hope your okay bro :(

Jisoos mom was still in America because she didn't want to move so Jisoo decided he would move by himself .

Jisoo to Momma Hong: okay mom , I'll be okay love you too

Jisoo to hoshit: congrats do you want a cookie?

Jisoo to vernoon: thanks :)

Jisoo scrolled down to see anymore texts but stopped once he saw Seokmins contact .

Maybe I should text him he thought .

Jisoo: how are you doing in there?

Not even a minute passed by and Seokmin already had responded .

Seokmin: I'm doing great! Are you okay?

Jisoo: yes I'm fine

Seokmin: what's your room number? I want to come

Jisoo: no no , rest Seokmin

Seokmin: I'm okay just give me your room number .

Jisoo: //sigh , 217 on the second floor .

Seokmin stood up from his bed almost falling but quickly got his balance .

"Sir ,  your not supposed to stand up" the nurse said but Seokmin ignored her .

Seokmin took the elevator to the 2nd floor as to which he was on the 3rd floor .

The elevator doors opened and he walked out looking at all the room numbers .

He found 217 at the end of the hall and knocked quietly on the door .

He heard a small 'come in' and he opened the door revealing Jisoo .

Jisoo was so happy to see Seokmin he didn't even notice the big smile on his face once the younger opened the door