seize

Jisoo again woke up but this time his head was throbbing in pain , he missed Seokmin so much and wondered what was he's thinking when he didn't come back .

Does he think I ditched him? oh gosh Jisoo thought to himself .

He didn't even know how many days he was in here .

(One , for any confusion)

His whole face was bruised because of Jaeun , all he could do was cry and take the beating .

What did I ever do to deserve this he said to himself while trying to keep himself from crying . He couldn't , he sobbed thinking he would never get out of of here .

SEOKMINS SIDE

Fuck how am I gonna get him back!? Seokmin said while pacing back and forth in his house .

He didn't think of anything

The longer he takes the longer he's away from Jisoo and that poor boy is suffering because of Seokmin .

He had a plan but it was risky

I meet her and ask her to go to her house , yes that's good Seokmin thought.

He ran to his phone and looked for Jaeuns contact .

He pressed call and it only rang one time then it picked up .

"Hey Jaeun , I'm sorry for what happened , can you meet me?"

"Oh Seokmin! Yes I would love to! Where do you wanna meet?"

"Your house if it's possible?"

Seokmin was nervous what if she knows if I know? He thought to himself .

"Yes that would be great! I will give you my Address"

"Yeah okay I'll be there"

"Okay I need to go , love you"

"Yeah okay bye"

JAEUNS SIDE

She jumped up and down in excitement because she finally got her man .

She remembered that Jisoo was still in her basement and rolled her eyes and went down there .

She opened the door to find Jisoo humped down and sleeping .

"Hey get up" she said while moving his head .

Jisoo woke up and hummed .

"I'm having a guest over so I want you to shut up until they're gone" she said .

Jisoo only hummed because his energy was drained out , he couldn't even talk.

She nodded and walked back out .

She texted Seokmin her address and quickly got ready .

SEOKMINS SIDE

he was so happy that his plan worked and he couldn't wait to have Jisoo in his arms .