SPECIAL CHAPT

Seokmin wiped the sweat off of his hands with his pants as he walked back and forth nervously. "Jeez calm down. You gonna sweat then you're gonna stink" Seungcheol said while he was on his phone.

Today is the day that Seokmin and Jisoo make it official. After 1 year of being fiancé's they planned everything out and were finally gonna get married and Seokmin was a nervous wreck.

All the tops are in Seokmins hotel room.

Your welcome

I'm sorry

bYE
"What if I fuck up my vows? Or what if I trip on something? Why don't we do this tomorrow or something?" He asked to whoever was listening. "Seokmin. Calm. The. Fuck.down" Junhui said as he shook the younger with every word he said. "I CANT CALM DOWN WHEN IM GONNA GET MARRIED IN AN HOUR!" Seokmin yelled. "WELL YOU DECIDED THAT YOU WANTED TO MARRY HIM!" Junhui yelled back. "I DO WANT TO MARRY HIM BUT THIS IS NERVE RACKING!" Seokmin yelled again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALM YOUR SHITS!" Mingyu yelled.

Meanwhile in Jisoos room...

"I don't know why but I'm nervous for you" Jeonghan said as he looked at Jisoo's tuxedo that was placed nicely on the bed. "Haha , I'm kinda nervous" Jisoo said and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's gonna go great" Minghao said with a cute smile as he rubbed Jisoos back. "Haha I guess" Jisoos said as he felt the wave of nervousness hit him again. "Haha calm down everything is gonna go great" Jihoon said and Jisoo nodded trying to get all the negative things that could happen out of his head.

"Come on. Let's go do your make up" Jeonghan said then grabbed Jisoos hand and led him to the chair in front of the mirror.

-

Jisoo looked at himself in the mirror feeling the nervousness coming up. He fanned himself to prevent any sweat from dripping down and ruining his make up. He dusted off his suit and waited for his friends to finish they're outfits as well.

I CHOKED-

I CHOKED-

-

It took forever to get Seokmin ready but they eventually got him in his suit and did his make up and hair.