Trois

6:00 AM

It's another day Jisoo had to wake up and do his tiring job.

He did his Usual morning routine and went upstairs to wake up Seokmin again.

The younger did the same thing he did last time but this one took longer . It ended when Jisoo pulled him out of bed ... literally.

The younger went to take a shower leaving the older to pick out his outfit.

Yeeters:

(He looks like a dad)

(Well he is a daddy 🤷‍♀️)

(I'll just go)

Jisoo did a simple look . He always thought that Seokmin looked good in bright colors.

After Seokmin was done showering he put on his clothes with the help of Jisoo again.

"I'll call the house phone to let you know when I'm coming home," the younger said, the older nodded and Seokmin left.

11:30 PM

Jisoo was worried . Seokmin is done at 4 but he never came home yet also he never called .

Jisoo started to panic what if he's hurt? Jisoo thought to know the younger; with his Personality, he could get into a little trouble because it happened before.

He heard a car come into the driveway and he exhaled in relief.

He waited for Seokmin to walk in.

After minutes of waiting the door burst open revealing Seokmin and another girl.

Jisoo was confused . Who is this girl? Why is she with him? . He noticed that Seokmin and the unknown girl were stumbling it looked like they were drunk.

Jisoo ran to help him but when the alcohol scent hit his nose he stopped . It was so strong he wondered how many drinks they both had.

"Let me help you" Jisoo said while trying to help the young girl and his master . "No getaway, go do something else I swear he's so annoying with his master this sir this and that blah blah," Seokmin said but it was all slurred.
Jisoo's heart was shattered into a trillion pieces, he wanted to cry but he kept his composure knowing that it was the alcohol that was talking, not Seokmin or was it?

Jisoo held back tears but still decided to try and help.

But then he was pushed to floor once he got close again "I SAID LEAVE , ARE YOU DUMB?!" Seokmin yelled at the top of his lungs trying to walk properly.

Jisoo being the strong person he is held back the tears that wanted to flow out . He kept telling himself that it wasn't Seokmin talking . He is drunk but Jisoo couldn't take that in.

Like things couldn't get any worse the girl said "hey let's go up to your room baby" while kissing Seokmins lips.

That was it . Jisoo couldn't do it anymore . He couldn't hold it in much longer . He was frozen . Just watching the two make out in front of him.

He was heartbroken . He liked that boy for 2 years now and his heart is broken because Seokmin is with a girl he probably doesn't even know.

He got up from the ground and ran to his room.

He locked the door and Just sobbed . The tears he was holding in since the beginning had finally come out.

He knew he didn't have a chance with Seokmin . For fuck sake he's straight and now he's fucking a girl he doesn't even know.

Jisoo didn't want to go back out there and help his 'master' who he called a friend but imagined if they would be something more.

The pain in Jisoo heart and back were intolerable . He didn't know what hurt the most honestly.

He sat there sobbing his heart out.
I knew I didn't have a chance.

lol Seokmin is an ass