vingt

It's finally the day Jisoo and Seokmin get out of the hospital .

The past week the two have been with each other either cuddling or just being with each other in general .

"When we get out of here I'm gonna sleep" Jisoo said as Seokmin plays with his hair while they both are on the bed waiting for the doctor to come in .

"You just slept" Seokmin stated "this bed is uncomfortable and small okay" Jisoo responded .

A few minutes later the doctor came in . He stopped a bit at the doorway and looked at the boys but then smiled brightly and walked in .

"Hello Sirs , I'm pretty sure your aware that you will be leaving today" the doctor says as he looks at his clipboard .

"Is anything hurting , any bleeding?" He asked . "No not at all" Seokmin said and the doctor nodded .

"Okay well then your all set , if you need help getting to your vehicle then we'll send assistants to help you" the doctor said to Seokmin but he shook his head .

"Okay Mr Lee and Mr Jisoo your free to go" . And with the doctors permission Seokmin helped Jisoo get up and they walked out the hospital .

Seokmin helped Jisoo into the passengers side and give him a peck on the cheek when he was finished.

Both boys were now in the car driving to they're safe home .
.
.
.
.
Jisoo fell asleep in the car with his mouth slightly open and soft snores coming out of his mouth and Seokmin found it so adorable .

They got home and Seokmin shook Jisoo . "Babe we're home" Seokmin said smiling when he called Jisoo 'babe'

The older slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his face . Seokmin smiled and got out the drivers side to help Jisoo out .

He held Jisoo all the way to the front door which he unlocked and they both walked in .

Everything was the same as they left it . Some things were moved around because of the maid that came every week .

"Can we go to your room?" Jisoo asked while being half awake . "Yes" Seokmin pecked his forehead and helped Jisoo walk up the stairs .

They got to Seokmins room and Seokmin laid Jisoo down in his bed . The poor boy barely got sleep because every time he would close his eyes he would see the image of Jaeun beating him .

Seokmin was about to leave but Jisoo grabbed his hand . "Stay with me please" he said with his eyes closed .

Seokmin smiled and agreed .

He flopped on the side of the bed earning a groan and a slap from Jisoo for disturbing his peace .

He laughed it off and pulled Jisoo as close to him as possible . That lead to Jisoos face being in the croak of Seokmins neck and he did love it .

Seokmin wrapped his arm around Jisoo waist , he was so happy that he finally gets to do this .

He gets to kiss the one he loves

He gets to hold the person that's gonna be in his life forever

He gets to talk and laugh with the person he might marry

It's weird how the person you knew for so long and had been with you through ups and downs will be the person you'll fight for and love .

Seokmin looked at Jisoo who was sound asleep and smiled

finally .

"I love you"

"I love you too"

END

Welp That is it , I hope you guys liked it , tell me some other ships y'all want to recommend me to write and I'll do them .

The next book will be up soon