dix-sept

Seokmin couldn't see , his head was throbbing actually , his whole body hurt .

He opened his eyes but quickly closed them because a bright light was coming in through the door .

He heard shouting and faint sobs .

His eyes finally cleared up and he saw what was happening .

"YOUR A FUCKING CUNT THATS WHAT YOU ARE!" Jaeun yelled again while punching Jisoo in the face .

Jisoos face at that point was bleeding and bruised .

Seokmin couldn't speak , his energy was drained out . He wanted to stop what was happening so he tried to move but was restricted .

He moved his hands again but still it didn't budge . He looked at what was stopping him and saw that he was tied to something , like a pole .

"STOP CRYING!" Jaeun yelled again while kicking Jisoo in the stomach .

Seokmin couldn't watch , he has to stop this .

"L-Leave him alone" Seokmin tried to yell but he couldn't , he was to weak .

He took a deep breath in . Do this Jisoo he thought .

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Seokmin yelled at the top of lungs , thinking of Jisoo made him feel stronger and more powerful .

"Oh sweetie your up, Jisoo was in the way of our date so I had to teach him a lesson" she said while smiling and looking at Seokmin .

"Leave him alone Jaeun!" Seokmin said harshly .

"And let him ruin our relationship? No silly" she said while laughing psychotically .

"Please just let him go" Seokmin could only beg . "And let this piece of shit live? No" she then grabbed Jisoo by the neck and started choking him .

Seokmin started to panic "STOP PLEASE! ILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE LET HIM GO!" Seokmin begged and the tears started to come out .

Jaeun could hear but she didn't listen , she loved watching the boy that ruined her chances suffer .

Jisoo couldn't move or breathe , he tried to struggle out of her grip but he couldn't . I'm gonna die that's all Jisoo thought .

"PLEASE JAEUN ILL BE WITH YOU JUST LET HIM GO!" Seokmin said again . His emotions were so mixed up it's hard to put it into words .

Jaeun hand grew weak and she eventually let go and let the boy slip out of her hands and hit the hard basement floor .

Jisoo caught himself in the right moment so his head wouldn't hit the floor .

He coughed and tried to catch his breath .

"Did you like seeing him there sweetheart?" Jaeun said while crouching down to Seokmin .

Seokmin didn't care about her presence and just looked passed her to Jisoo .

"JISOO!" He called out to the boy who looked so weak .

Jaeuns anger escalated and she rushed to Jisoo and grabbed him by the hair .

She dragged Jisoo and placed his face right near Seokmins

"WHY CANT YOU LOVE ME! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOVE HIM?!" Jaeun said breaking out into tears .

Seokmin couldn't hold himself back , he needed Jisoo in his arms .

He looked away from the older because he couldn't look at him anymore . He was heartbroken I can't stop this he said to himself while sobbing .