huit

The two males had dinner at the mall . They both had a really good time, Jisoo couldn't look Seokmin in the eyes for even 2 seconds because he would get too flustered.

Seokmin on the other hand was still feeling weird every time he would touch Jisoo on accident his face would burn up and his heart would start beating fast . He didn't know why Also when the older touched him he would have a tingling feeling in that spot.

They were now walking to the car . The silence was awkward for the both of them . "I had fun" Seokmin and the other just nodded making the atmosphere more awkward . "You didn't need to do this you know? I had clothes" Jisoo said . "Well I wanted to and you can't stop me" the other giggle and opened the car door for Jisoo.

The older blushed madly then sat in the passenger's seat.

Seokmin remembered that the last time he did this was with Jaeun did I even break up with her? I'm pretty sure she got the message by me kicking her out . Seokmin actually loved that girl and deep down he still had feelings For her. He knows she did wrong but love beats anything.

Jisoo saw Seokmin sadden face "what's wrong?" He asked . The younger just sighed "I think I should apologize to Jaeun" he said while putting his head down.

Jisoo stopped for a second is he serious? What the hell , she used him and now he's going back Jisoo thought . He was a bit sad . He thought that if they were to hang out , Seokmin would at least have a bit of feelings for him, well he is straight and he did really love that girl.

"Should I forgive her?" Seokmin asked Jisoo who was about to break down . "U-um it's your choice" Jisoo said quietly . Seokmin noticed the change in atmosphere to awkward. "Um I don't know, I still kind of love her still but she hurt you and she used me, Aish I don't know," Seokmin said while turning on the car.

I still kind of love her still

Those words are replaying themselves in Jisoo head . He knew it , he knew he didn't have a chance at all , why do I even try? He thought to himself . He wanted to burst into tears right there but he didn't, he couldn't come up with an excuse if Seokmin saw him.

Jisoo just looked out the window feeling one small tear fall down . He was beyond heartbroken.

Seokmin focused on the road but he noticed how the boy next to him kept looking out the window . The last time they were in the car the older would always look in front to make sure Seokmin was driving correctly but now he wasn't.

"Hey Jisoo?" Seokmin called . There was a slight pause then the older answered . "Y-yes" he stuttered out . Jisoo sounded like he'd been crying for years . Seokmin noticed and stopped talking . Did something happen in the mall? Did I do something wrong? Shit, I don't know what I did Seokmin thought.

He tried to remember all the things he said and did today but he couldn't remember.

He let it go and focused on the road .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The two finally pulled up into the drive way . Jisoo couldn't take it, he wanted to cry, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He dashed out the car and into the house then straight into his room.

Seokmin was confused . He ran after Jisoo but then the older slammed his door in Seokmins face.

"Jisoo did I do something wrong? If i did please tell me" Seokmin said . He really wanted to know why Jisoo is acting like this.

"It's n-nothing *sniff* you can leave sir" Jisoo brokenly said . It broke Seokmins heart hearing the older sob.

Seokmin remembered that this was his house and he had keys for every room.

He ran to the cabinet of Keys and grabbed the one that was for the butler's room.

He unlocked the door and the room was dark . He could barely see . He turned on the light and saw Jisoo on the floor with his knees to his chest . Did I do something that bad?

"Jisoo please tell me what's wrong" he said while walking towards the older .
"If I did then you would find me disgusting" Jisoo sobbed out.

"Jisoo I would never think of you that way" he said while rubbing Jisoos back . "Y-yes you will , just leave me alone please , be with Jaeun she makes you happy" Jisoo said . He has no control over what he was saying . "I don't love her , and why do you care?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo just sobbed more.

Seokmin did the only thing a person would do in this situation . Hug him.

Seokmin wrapped his arms around Jisoos small figure "you don't have to tell me but whatever it is then I'm so sorry I made you like this" he said while hugging Jisoo tighter .

The older just relaxed in his touch and rested his head on Seokmin chest . He knew that this didn't mean anything to the younger but he decided to just enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Seokmins wanted to stay in that position with Jisoo forever . He loved how his body would just fit into his Arms like a puzzle piece . Why is this happening to me? Seokmin thought . He erased his thoughts and held Jisoo closer.

My parents think I'm texting but actually I'm writing this .

Jokes on them I have no friends hah