Dix

"Sir , it's been half an hour please get off of me" Jisoo said getting fed up with Seokmin . "Aah fine," Seokmin said as he rolled off the older.

Jisoo could finally breathe, Seokmin was so god damn heavy.

"I'm gonna change now sir" Jisoo expected Seokmin to leave But he didn't . "Um sir aren't you gonna you know , leave" Jisoo tried to sound as polite as he could . "Nah I'll stay here," Seokmin said as he rolled around Jisoos bed.

The older just rolled his eyes.

"can you turn around please?" Jisoo asked so he could change . Seokmin rolled over so his face was now in a pillow.

Jisoo turned his back and took off his shirt revealing his skinny tanned body.

Seokmin had the urge to look but he didn't want to seem like a creep . Why am I having these thoughts? Do I like him? No , wait , eh , what? Ahhh Seokmin thought . He really didn't know.

Jisoo was done changing and to his surprise the other didn't look . "Okay I'm done , you know you have your own bed right?" The older asked and the younger just shrugged.

"Well I'm gonna make breakfast," Jisoo said and he walked out the door.

Why is my heart beating so fast? do I like Jisoo? I think Seokmins heart was beating so fast, every time he'd looked or talked to Jisoo he would always get butterflies and his heart would always beat fast.

Jisoo on the other handle sighed in relief . He just got out of bed with his crush of 2 years and he tried to remain as calm as possible.

He isn't complaining about the cuddle though . He wished they could do that every day honestly . It was so comfortable.

Jisoo prepared to start making the Seokmins breakfast as always.
.
.
.
Once Jisoo was done he set the food on the dining table.

Jisoo went into his own room because he knew the younger probably didn't leave yet.

Of coarse he found him lying on the bed while playing a game on his phone . "Your breakfast is ready sir" Jisoo bowed and left.

Seokmin got up and walked to the dining room where he saw the food Jisoo prepared.

"Jisoo~ can you eat with me please" Seokmin said cutely and the older just couldn't resist . "Yes, sir".
.
.
.
They were now eating with each other and making each other laugh until they had tears of laughter coming out of they're eyes . Seokmin would rather see those tears then the sad and depressed ones. He was happy that he was making the older laugh and thought that his smile was brighter than the sun and his laugh was like music to his ears.

8:13 pm

The rest of the day Jisoo and Seokmin just sat on the couch and watched dumb scary movies.

They were laughing about one part of the movie but were stopped once they heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it" Seokmin offered and they older just nodded.

Wiping away his tears of laughter Seokmin opened the door revealing the person he didn't want to see ever again.

Jaeun

"I told you not to come back" Seokmin said sternly . "Look , I know I messed up but please can we talk this though" Jaeun pleaded . "Yeah no, I don't want to be used and I especially don't want my butler to get pushed down again by you," Seokmin said.

Jaeun was enraged . Because of that stupid butler!! She said into her mind . "I'm sorry okay, just please let me in and we'll talk about this" Jaeun pleaded again.

Jisoo was confused on why Seokmin was taking so long, so he decided to join the other.

He walked to the front door and saw the person he absolutely hated.

Jisoo stood next to Seokmin and watched as the girl glared at him murderously.

"Look Jaeun, I don't want to be with you or talk to you okay," Seokmin said wanting to get this over with because he wanted to hang out with Jisoo more.

"Please lets talk about this-" she was cut off . "No I don't want to okay! I'm trying to have my free time! Leave me and Jisoo alone!" Seokmin yelled . Jisoo put his hand on Seokmins shoulder to calm him down.

Jaeun saw the action and wanted to know kill this boy . If she can't have him no one can.

"I think you need to leave," Jisoo said while going in between Seokmin and Jaeun.

She just glared at him and Jisoo noticed . "You better watch your back butler boy" she whispered into Jisoo ear . The older shot up and looked at her.

There was no emotion in her eyes . "Leave Jaeun" Seokmin sternly said and grabbed Jisoo by the waist and into his arms.

Jaeuns face was now red in anger . "Jisoo go back and enjoy the movie"
Seokmins voice changed once he spoke to Jisoo.

The older nodded and took one last glance at Jaeun who was still glaring at him.

Seokmin leaned in near Jaeuns ear and said "touch him and you won't see the day of light ever again" . It left shivers down Jaeuns spine.

Seokmin smirked and slammed the door in her face.

Jaeun is not gonna give up now . What is hers will forever be hers but with Jisoo in the way, it's making things much harder.

Jaeuns a poosie