treize

It was a very boring day for both boys , Seokmin finished all his work and now he and Jisoo were just sitting on the couch watching a movie .

Seokmin was focusing on the movie until he felt his phone vibrate .

Jaeun: can we please talk?

Jaeun: I'm sorry okay

Seokmin: leave me alone , don't ever contact me again .

Jaeun: please just let me talk to you

Block Jaeun

Yes No

Seokmin sighed . He wanted Jaeun completely out of his life .

"You okay?" Jisoo asked concerned about the younger . "It's just Jaeun , she won't leave me alone" he responded .

"Oh , do you still love her?" Jisoo asked , "no not at all , after she hurt
You I immediately lost all feelings for her" Seokmin responded and Jisoo blushed .

"Hey let's go out and eat" Seokmin offered . Jisoo nodded and smiled .

"I'll get your clothes sir" Jisoo got up and bowed .

"Aish , don't call me sir anymore just call me by name" Seokmin said .

Jisoo nodded . "Okay Seokmin" . Jisoo thought it was weird when he said his name .

Jisoo went up stairs to pick Seokmins outfit as usual .

He picked out something that would look great on Seokmin .

"Seokmin your clothes are ready" Jisoo called Seokmin from upstairs .

Seokmin ran upstairs excited to go out and eat with Jisoo .

"Your clothes are over there" Jisoo pointed at the bed .

Seokmin grabbed it and went to the bathroom to change .

Once he got out Jisoo tried his best not to stare to long at the younger , Jisoo thought he looked so sexy , stop that's weird Jisoo he said to himself .

"How do I look?" Seokmin asked . Like a whole meal Jisoo said in his head "you look great , I'm gonna change now" .

Jisoo got out of there as fast as he could .

Imgonnadie:

( it's like he's trying to kill me)

Jisoo got to his room and picked out his clothes , it was the new ones Seokmin got him and it did look nice .

Boom:

Seokmin waited for Jisoo in the living room

Seokmin waited for Jisoo in the living room .

He loved the outfit Jisoo picked for him . He notice Jisoo trying not to look at him . He just laughed at how cute the older was .

Seokmin heard the butlers door click then it opened .

Seokmin also tried his best not to fan boy over the other , but he was just so cute that Seokmin couldn't handle .

"Aww you look cute~" Seokmin said while grabbing Jisoo and hugging him .

"Yah! Let go" Jisoo tried to wiggle out of the youngers grip but he couldn't .

"Ahh I can't control myself around you" Seokmin said while letting go of Jisoo .

Jisoo was a blushing mess because of Seokmin ahhh why do you do this to me? .

"Lets go" Seokmin said and pulled Jisoo out of the house by his arm .

They got into the car and drove off .

JAEUNS SIDE

Yes they're going somewhere . Jaeun got out from where she was stalking the two and ran to her car .

She followed the two as close as she could without getting caught .

Don't worry Seokmin you will be mine soon .

Hai :)