quinze

Jisoo woke up breathing heavily "Seokmin?" He called out but no answer .

His eyes finally opened and he was in a dark room .

He tried getting up but something restricted him .

He turned to look and saw that his hands were tied to a pole . Where am I? .

The room was only darkness , he couldn't see anything .

He heard the door click then revealed brightness that made Jisoo squint his eyes .

"Oh your up , hi Jisoo" Jaeun said . She was so proud her plan worked that she wanted to celebrate .

"W-where am I?" Jisoo stuttered out . "In my basement sweetie" she said naturally .

"Basement? Why did you bring me here?" Jisoo asked . "So much questions you" she walked closer and grabbed Jisoos face "you took something from me and now I want it back" she said gripping Jisoos face .

The boy was confused , I didn't take anything from her , what does she mean?.

"W-what?" Jisoo asked and Jaeun laughed like Jisoo Made a funny joke . "Don't play dumb with me! Seokmin is mine and you took him away from me!" Jaeun said while slapping Jisoos face .

Jisoo felt the stinging sensation on his right cheek , he stayed silent not wanting to get hit again .

"Do you know how much pain you caused me?! He was supposed to be with me but you fucked it all up!!" She yelled again and hit Jisoo across even harder then before . "I could've been the wife of the richest man in Korea and get all the things I wanted" she started saying psychotically .

"You could've just back off and we wouldn't have to deal with this" she said again . "I-i don't know what your saying, I'm not with Seokmin" Jisoo mumbled and Jaeun just laughed . "Even if you wasn't I would've still did this" she smirked and kicked him in the stomach . "That sucks , Seokmin isn't coming for you , he probably doesn't like you" she said while lifting up Jisoos face .

Jisoo couldn't move , the kick made him unable to move "please let me go" Jisoo sobbed out . Begging was the only thing he could do at the moment but it's not working .

"Haha that's never gonna happen sweetie" she smirked then forcefully bashed Jisoos head into the pole causing him to black out instantly .

She chuckled and walked back out .

Your turn Seokmin .

SEOKMINS SIDE

Seokmin started to panic . he has no idea where Jaeun lives because he never asked her nor did he ever go over .

Shit shit I have no where to go Seokmin said to himself .

He forcefully hit the steering wheel and sobbed in his hands . Please be alright , I will get you back I promise .

Seokmin wanted to help Jisoo but he had no where to go . He felt stupid , he should've took the warning more seriously but he thought that Jaeun wouldn't actually do it .

"Jisoo I'm sorry , I should've protected you  , FUCK!!" Again he forcefully hit the steering wheel .

All he could do at this moment was cry and hope Jisoo is okay . Please be okay, I will get you out of there .

JAEUNS SIDE

Hmm , how do I get Seokmin to come here?? She asked in her head while walking around her house .

He's probably missing Jisoo , hah funny she chuckled to herself at the thought .

She was in her own head until she felt her phone vibrate .

Seokmin: you fucking cunt! Where's Jisoo?!

Seokmin: don't hurt Jisoo or you'll fucking regret it I swear don't fucking touch him!

Jaeun: lol I'm not gonna aid him for that concussion he probably got

Jaeun laughed at herself hah soon you'll be mine and you don't have to worry .

Meanwhile Seokmin was beyond rage . He will find Jaeun and do god knows what to her .

I'll get you back Jisoo I promise .

I walked around town and took a bunch of pictures and I fucking love it