Ch.1

Mackenzie

Run

Fast

Run fast

My wolf yells at me as I run from my pack, my old life, and most of all those green eyes. Why is someone chasing me you ask. Well to tell you the truth I don't really know, ever since that alpha has been coming to my pack from time to time the girls go crazy for attention especially Diana Jefferson, daughter of our beta, but no matter how much the girls try he always seem to look in my direction.

My father, the alpha of Silver Knights pack, and the previous alpha of the other pack hated each other to the bones. They couldn't even be in the same room for an all pack meeting without fighting. When the alpha finally died from being attacked by rogues his son stepped up and decided to make peace with my dad.

Being the daughter of the second strongest pack is hard especially if you have to be a goody two shoes, which I'm not. I'm more of a bad girl who just wants to live her life and be free. That's why my parents don't like me they say that I'm hard to handle and that they wished I was a boy so he could be the next leader of that, but I'll just be the not so good girl they don't want me to be and make a fool of them.

A few days after the argument I had with my parents my wolf Ivy was acting weird. Something been bothering her and no matter how much I asked her what was wrong we have the same conversation.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"No something is wrong" Ivy said nervously

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know" she said getting even more nervous

"What do you mean you don't know"

"I mean I don't know" she yelled getting annoyed

"Will a run help"

"No!" she quickly shouted giving me a headache "Stay inside"

"What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know. I just know that something bad is going to happen.

She was right two days after that we escorted the creepy guy who was always looking at me, which was weird by the way. When jake the play boy of the pack wrapped his arms around me the dude growled then quickly walked away. Ignoring the saying 'curiosity killed the cat' I decided to follow him. After 20 minutes of trying to find him I gave up in decided to go home.

"Watch out!" my wolf yelled taking control in enough time for me to dodge three sharp knifes that were aimed for my head and now you know why I'm running.

Trying to catch up to my dad in the others as they go to the river that separated the two packs I felt the knifes hit me on my arm and both of my legs. Shift, why can't I shift? Slowly taking the knifes out I found out the knifes was coated in wolfs bane. I screamed suddenly when the person who was chasing me stuck a needle inside of me. I watched as they took my blood which should be in my body, out and handed it to a women who looks to be in her late twenties.

Witch

"What are you going to do?" I asked slowly standing up and leaned onto a tree for support. "Hey!" Now I know how my parents feel when I don't answer them. The witch pulled out a container and put mine along with another syringe filled with blood into it. As she says some weird words I start to feel pain in my heart. Screaming as loud as I could I fell to the ground as the pain increased even more, but I wasn't the only one who was screaming and was on the ground. The person who had chased me was a girl with green eyes the rest of her was covered from head to toe in black. Slowly I felt myself drifting away towards darkness

"You ran away" the witch told me as she knelled down close to my level "You ran away"

"I ran away" I unconsciously repeated her as visions of me putting some of my stuff in a bag and writing a goodbye note

"You don't ever want to come back"

"I don't ever want to come back"

"And you will forget"

"I will forget" was the last thing I said before the darkness took over

********

I woke up to the sound of movement of bushes. I sniff the air for only a second and was up in running for dear life. I was in another pack territory. Hearing loud thumps on the ground getting closer to me every step I take I quickly ran faster throwing my bag a few feet ahead of me I changed to my wolf, got the bag in ran as fast as I could. Feeling weight on my right side I crashed through a tree and tumbled down a heel. Attempting to get up I quickly turned and looked at the beautiful black wolf who growled at me as he starts to shift back.

Hot was an understatement to describe him. He was about 6'3 in had jet black hair that covered just a little bit of his grey eyes, dammit I'm a sucker for grey eyes. As my eyes taken in his lightly tanned skin they landed on his six pack and his not so little friend.

"Shift back now" he yelled looking inpatient waiting for me to shift

"What!" I yelled causing him to growl even louder than before

"What are you doing here rogue?"

"Well you know the typical rogue stuff. Just killed a few ants while being chased by an army of them, hung around with a couple of foxes if you get what I'm saying *wink wink*, and don't get me started on that stupid butterfly that chased me, almost gave me a heart attack." Suddenly he had me pinned up against the tree chocking me with one hand and the other is holding both of my hands together. As soon as I felt his hand touch my skin my stomach starts to burn. Feeling what I felt he quickly removed his hand and took a step back.

"Who are you?" I asked as the burn goes away

"I'm Darcy Reese alpha of the Black Mist pack"

_______________________________________________________________

AN

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Vote & comment