Attacks? Episode: 7

Hello this is ---ANNIE--- back with another part of {{WWMTBTF}}

*IGNORE SPELLINGS AND GRAMMETICAL MISTAKES…. INCLUDING TYPOS*

*HAPPY READING*

Episode – 7

@forest

----shivika

Annika was sleeping peacefully in shivaay’s arms and shivaay too was sleeping…

It was just 10PM but the darkness was like as if it is 2PM…they were sleeping peacefully without any fear as if they were not in jungle but somewhere in a park…

-----camp

O: wese to mera hosla nai par raha wapis jane ka lekin annika or shivaay ko dhoondhne jana pare ga pata nai kaha reh gaye… {{I’m not getting any courage to go there again but to find shivaay and annika we need to go don’t know where they are}}

Gauri: yes…it’s just 10 we need to get them back here b4 late night because then there will be more danger…

Rudra: but I don’t have enough courage to go in that scary deep forest again…

Bhavya: don’t you love your bhaiya?

Rudra: I love him a lot but going there is not in my hands I can’t just can’t…

Tia: look guys we won’t be staying here without them and we need to find them…so it’ll be good if we all goes together…

Robin: tia is right we will go together and in this way we will not be in any danger and will be back with annika and shivaay…

Rudra: but there are dangerous animals in there…

Om: yes, it is true that it’ll be dangerous but we need shivaay and annika so we will not get scared of them…

Gauri: we will take fire torches… animals are scared of fire’s so they won’t attack us…

Rudra: now what is that?

Bhavya: ufff duffer…you know in ancient time when there were no electricity people used to use fire torches…it’s usually rod shaped piece of wood with a rag soaked in a pitch or any other flammable material wrapped around one end…

Tia: perfect we have extra petrol gallon we will use that…

Robin: than wood sticks will get from here only…

Om: rag we have…

Rudra: so it’s final that we are going?

All: yes…

Gauri: om b4 that let’s do something of your foot…

Bhavya: I have an idea…

She gets some wood sticks and a bandage and twisting om’s feet left right tied it with bandages with sticks inside on either sides…

Rudra: what you did?

Gauri: now he will be able to walk properly…

Rudra: do my bandage too…

Tia does his first aid…

Robin takes out gallon form car and om gathers wood rod…

Gauri makes the rage ready soaked in petrol with the help of bhavya…rudra collects the leaves dried one and some sticks and add it in the pitch of bonfire so they can light it up b4 leaving the camp…tia readies bags again…

And they holding one fire torch and tying others with waist march toward the deep forest hands in hands…

And close to eachother…