//~Danger??~\\

-----in om’s room

Om: I think there is something wrong with this ragini…toys business I don’t believe it…

Gauri: don’t worry we will make such contract with them that we don’t get harm…

Om: but it is not good…

Gauri: what you said? *raised eyebrows*

Om looking here there: I said it’s good…

------------------@ship

Annika gets conscious and looks at the whole room there was a washroom in the room and many other girls laying on floor of the room unconscious she immediately checked each and every girl…and went to washroom…

Annika thinking: we are in ship if I’m not wrong they are going to Russia…*looks at her ring* I love you shivaay…I think I should lay back and wait till someone comes…

She comes back and lays down…

After sometime the ship stopped and a man came…

And taking 4-5 girls her went

Annika thinking: why they stopped here? And Is that the sound of choppers? Okay so in the middle of sea they send them through choppers…but my transmitter will never work there…

Soon her thoughts were interrupted as a man picked her and lay her in a chopper…

------------@house

Arnav: honey we lost the connection with apple…

Darling: what are you saying arnav?

Arnav: yes, last time her transmitter moved in a small area…and then stayed at one place for some minutes and then moved and then lost connection…

Honey: common darling does something what’s the use of you to be a CM?

Darling: common honey…everything will be arranged in Russia by tomorrow…

Honey: I don’t know why this disconnected arnav keep trying…

Arnav: sure…

-------------@OM

Shivaay was laying on bed hugging the teddy and tears were falling from his eyes on teddy…

He was humming the song while looking at her picture in his mobile…

Shivaay: annika why you left alone? You could have asked me to join but no you had to go alone…no network nothing and even I’m having bad thoughts again and again…I never missed someone so much like I’m missing you…where are you call me please…

…………………..

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte

Tere bina kya wajood mera

……………………

He swipes left and her picture in rain comes on screen

*FB*

Annika was walking on road when it started raining and she started dancing in the rain…and suddenly she was in-front of a car but shivaay pulled her back…

Shivaay: if something happens to you what will happen of me after your idiot…hugs her tightly…

*fb end*

He smiles

……………………

Tujhse juda agar ho jaynge

To khud se hi ho jayenge juda

…………………….

He stands up and dances with teddy…