•Love and plan•

~OM

Soon after the revelation elders dispersed to their respective rooms while youngsters were still sitting in the room of girls…just looking at eachother…soon annika broke the silence…

Annika: I think you’re angry on me?

Shivaay: what?

Annika: yeah angry on me? not talking with me…

Shivaay cups her face: no not at all what you have done that I’ll be angry on you?

Annika: pakka?

Shivaay: yes…

Just than rudra walks off from the room silently amazing everyone…

Gauri: what happened to him?

Om: hurt he is hurt because we both knew it but he didn’t and bhavya didn’t told him that’s why…

Bhavya: I’ll see…

Saying so she runs after him…

Shivaay: annika come I need to show you something…

Annika: but…

Shivaay: no but wut come…

Annika nodes and walks out of room with him and as soon as they took a step toward shivaay’s room and went away from girl’s room shivaay lifted her in his arms and started walking toward his room while sharing a beautiful eye-lock…

Om too takes gauri to his room…

•rudra’s room

Rudra enters his room in anger and bhavya follows him and locks the door…

Rudra: what are you doing here? Leave me alone…

Bhavya: what happened rudra what did I do?

Rudra? What you did? Don’t you know?

Bhavya: no I don’t know…

Rudra: wow you don’t know…don’t you remember you hid such a big truth from us?

Bhavya: but no one is angry over this…

rudra: but I am…I thought I know you very welly but alas I was wrong I just assumed it…I didn’t even know who are you!

Bhavya: rudra how come you’ll know me when you never asked about me…

Rudra: never asked? Really? Bhavya don’t you remember the day we went to bring you luggage’s? I asked you to tell me about yourself and you said you’re an orphan…you’re emotional…than why the hell you didn’t tell me about this?

Bhavya: rudra don’t act like a child…I was on mission not on some picnic that I’ll keep on telling everyone that I’m the 3rd senior officer of PS

Rudra: bhavya at least you could’ve told me?

Bhavya: rudra I was here to protect you…If I would’ve told you than I couldn’t safeguard you…

Rudra: I hate you…

Bhavya: rudra…

Rudra lays on his bed on his stomach and pulls a pillow and hugging it starts crying…bhavya moves toward him and places her hand on his shoulder which he jerks off…

Rudra: leave from here I don’t want to even see your face…

Bhavya: okay as you wish…

She stands up and walks toward the door and opens it and then again closes it and hid behind curtain in the room only…