Love? Plans? Danger! Episode 8

@MM

Annika wakes up and sits on her bed and rolls her neck (people usually does this after getting up) and winces in pain holding her neck...

Annika thinking: ahh it is paining so much...I never thought they will stoop so low for the property what they think I'll not know that they were the one only who attacked me and acted of helping me...if I wasn't on mission I would have filed a case against them by now...I thought they will change but no...they are not ready I need to do something to stay away from them till my mission...think annika...

Thinking this she looks at watch and it was 10 AM

Annika: oh shit late...*picks her cell phone* oh gosh 100 missed calls...

She gets up from bed and went to her washroom got freshen up and wearing a long skirt of white color with blue print on it...with black shirt and short jeans jacket on that and covering her neck bandage with stroller/scarf around her neck...

She immediately went out of her room and was about to step out of mansion when Rajeev calls her from back...

Rajeev: don't you want to have breakfast?

Annika without turning: I ate a lot last night...don't want to have anything now...

Savitri and Rajeev looked at eachother while annika left...

@OM

Tej returned from his trip and Jhanvi took him to his room while pinky was waiting for annika to come...shivaay was waiting for the same but didn't showed it...bhavya was in her room doing some office work of Jhanvi and rikara were doing their classes in gallery...rudra went to college and shakti dadi didn't came back yet...

Annika entered OM and shivaay happily stands up but soon sits back...

Pinky walking to her: OMM you came I was waiting for you only, annika...

She hugs her and annika winces in pain...

Shivaay comes to her: what happened?

Pinky: are you hurt somewhere?

Annika: no...no actually I was so tired my body is still paining...

Pinky got satisfied but shivaay felt something wrong...

Shivaay: mom you can talk with her later we have a lot work so excuse us...

Pinky teasingly: okay I'm not Gonna keep her why so desperate?
shivaay: mom you too?

Pinky: now go...!
shivaay and annika walked toward shivaay's room and she sat on the couch opening the laptop on the table...

Shivaay: I never thought you lie too...

Annika: what do you mean?

Shivaay: I know you lied to mom...but I'm your friend you can tell me what happened?

Annika: no...nothing I said truth only...

Shivaay: hmm...fine if you don't want I can't force you...

Annika: oh sad singh oberoi, I told you already...

Shivaay: okay, no need to pretend to be my friend...

Annika: on work you're just working mate after that friendship comes...

Shivaay: okay I'll ask later...

And they started working...

@gallery...

Om blindfold gauri after the lecture got over and took her to his art room in gallery...