•ᖇᏋᏉᏋlᎯᎿᎲᏫᏁ ~

~~~ⓞⓑⓔⓡⓞⓘ ⓜⓐⓝⓢⓘⓞⓝ~~~

------In afternoon (I’m skipping morning)

Everything was as usual except annika…she wasn’t there which was making shivaay sad and sad…

The Obro’s were standing in kitchen to make the lunch…when riya joined them too…

Gauri: what happened why you’re standing with dull faces?

Rudra: because bhaiya is sad…

Bhavya went near shivaay and held his hand: bhaiya you know annika di will get sad if she will know that you were sad all the time…it’s good that you’re missing her but staying sad isn’t good…

Shivaay: I know but I’m worried for her it’s been a day and half and I don’t know where she is? How she is? No talk!

Gauri: she’s fine…I know now don’t ask how it’s just that I’m feeling she is safe…

Om: but shivaay is right too where she went? In which city there is no signals? Common I don’t think she is in some city or meeting…

Shivaay: why…?

Om: feeling like…

Shivaay: stop it om you are trying to say she lied to me?

Om: no shivaay why I will say this? It’s just that maybe she Is planning to give you a surprise…

Shivaay: no! she said she is going on meeting so I’m sure it’s meeting only…

Ragini: what’s going on?

All: nagini?

Ragini: what?

Gauri: what are you doing here?

Ragini: flying a kite…

Rudra: PJ…

Ragini: whatever…

Bhavya: I think you don’t have any manners don’t you know you should inform someone b4 coming?

Ragini: why should I? I’m shivaay’s friend I can come here whenever I want to…

Shivaay: excuse me? friends? I don’t make friends now…you’re just business partner…and that too TO BE business partner…

Ragini: I’ve no time to discuss these things let’s just talk about deal?

Om: but why you’re in so hurry?

Ragini: because it’s very important project for us…I want to complete it as soon as possible…

Rudra: well it’s not the time of business it’s our personal time…so please…excuse us…

Ragini: ummm shivaay…

Shivaay gets a video message…

Shivaay: wait…

He opens it and the video plays

{VM}

A couple is shown walking in the park…

Boy: are you sure dear he will not search you?

Girl: yeah…he doesn’t even know where am i…

Boy: you did good by ditching him and coming to me I love you so much annika…