• ղҽա ҽղԵɾվ •

@OM

Shivaay was restless and was trying annika’s number without even a single break but all the time it was “sorry the number you’re trying to call isn’t reachable…”

Soon the clock strikes 12 and the watch which shivaay was wearing starts the music… and then annika speaks… “I love you shivaay…don’t get worried if my cell is off maybe there will be no network” shivaay smiles hearing her voice and starts caressing her bear she gifted him…

Shivaay while caressing bear: I’m already missing you a lot…what will happen of me when in coming days I hope you’re fine and get network soon so I can talk with you easily…

-----------@a house

AR: honey she is in sea area I think they’re on the route to Russia as apple pie showed her concern over Russian mafia maybe they have sent her there only…

Honey: if that’s so call darling and inform her of the same and ask her to arrange everything in Russia b4 my apple reaches there…

AR: but what about sugar plum and Choco chip? They have no idea about her…

Honey: we can’t even tell them about this they will get angry and sad and will demand of going there so it’s better to hide it for now…

AR: okay

Honey: but give them high alert anything can happen at any time ask them to be strong…

AR: okay…

---------@gallery

Gauri was restless as hell she wasn’t able to teach anything to om…

Om: what happened?

Gauri: let’s go back to home? I’m not feeling good today?

Om: but we were going to have lunch date?

Gauri: please!

Om nodded and they headed toward mansion…

@OM

She ran to her room and locked and called annika but her cell wasn’t reachable…she kept on trying again and again but that wasn’t of any use…she collapsed on floor still trying by now her tears started flowing and she was crying vigorously…

Gauri thinking: why I’m not feeling good…where the hell is apple pie? Why she isn’t reachable? Why I’m crying as if nothing is good not a single thing…I’m feeling as if something big is going to happen in our life’s what is that? Why apple isn’t seen nowhere? I should call Choco chip…

Thinking so she wipes her tears and dials bhavya’s number but her cell was off too…now she was more scared and dialed arnav’s number and on second ring he picked the call…

AR: hello?

Gauri starts crying…

Arnav: hey my sugar plum why you’re crying stop it…

Gauri trying to stop: what else should I do? Neither bhavya nor annika are reachable…