•Arrest? Emotional! Pain...•

Episode – 9

Soon the 3 couples left with one or other thing and now there were just Jhanvi…pinky…roop and tej left in mansion with staff and security…

Vikram entered in mansion…

Pinky looking at him confused: you here again?

Jhanvi: pinky again…?

Pinky: yes, jethani ji just few hours back he left…

Roop: pinky bhabhi his wife is here; he can come here…

Pinky: I know I didn’t mean that what you are thinking…

Vikram: actually bhabhi I need your permission…

Pinky: mine?

Vikram: yes, bhabhi yours…

Pinky: what kind of permission do you need from me?

Vikram: actually in talks roop told me you’re searching a girl for shivaay?

Pinky: you’re mistaken I was searching but now I got her…

Vikram: but i thought to help you by bringing guru ji…

Pinky: which guru?

Vikram: swami naren I know him very well and he said he will find a good girl with everything for shivaay…

Pinky for a second went into thoughts and Shivika’s moments flashed in her mind: well I’m sorry than because I got the girl I wanted there is no need to tale help from guru ji already he is a busy man…

Vikram nodes and leaves…

Vikram thinking: roop gave me the wrong information that pinky believes on guru more than anything…and she will definitely accept anything said by guru but here it’s opposite happened and she clearly rejected to involve guru in matter…now what I will tell them…

Thinking this he leaves…

@juice corner

Annika: shivaay you know this shop has world’s best mango shakes…

Shivaay: it’s my first time in this kind of shop…

Annika rolling her eyes: whatever it’s the best…

Soon a waiter comes and gives them their shakes…

Annika was drinking it by straw and was just looking here and there while shivaay’s eyes were stuck on her innocent face only…

Shivaay thinking: om was right her eyes speaks a lot…I don’t know which pain she is hiding or truth…but there’s definitely something wrong which I need to find out…I’m sure for one thing that she lied about her injury how could she get hurt there falling from bed? I should find out about it…and what she meant by she can feel the pain from which I have gone through seeing Mallika dying in front of me…did she too lost someone dear?

Shivaay: annika I’ve a question…

Annika: and you don’t need to take permission to ask so ask!

Shivaay: what you meant by you can feel the pain from which I have gone through seeing Mallika dying in front of me did you lost someone too?

Annika gets lost in thinking

*flashback*

2 people were holding a man and other 2 were holding a lady a girl was hiding on the back seat of car and someone started banging the window…and soon there was only blood outside the car…