~Ruvya❤

Girl: I'm Ragini...Ragini Malhotra...

Bhavya: I think you should change your name from ragini to nagini your doings and dressing shows what you are in real...

Ragini: nice joke...I love snakes I'm a snake lover...

Rudra: nice to know but for your information here in this mansion no snakes are allowed neither their lovers...

Ragini: you are not that good in jokes...

Pinky: why you're here?

Ragini: wese to me idhar shivaay ke sath rishta pakka karne aayi thi lekin lagta hai nahi hoga... {by the way I came here to fix relation with shivaay but now it seems it'll not happen}

Shivaay: good...you got it very soon now you may leave...

Ragini: but I promised my mom to marry an oberoi and stopped her from searching any other boy...

Jhanvi: it's not our problem...

Ragini: if not shivaay than there are 2 more...*looks at om* gauri comes and stands in-front of Om...

Gauri: sochna bhi mat ek jhaap me dewar par saata denege... {don't even think I'll hang you on the wall in one slap}

Ragini laughs: nice han protective Girlfriend

Then her gaze stops at rudra...

Bhavya: well I didn't know you're so cheap that you'll think of marry your younger brother?

Ragini: haha another PG...

Rudra: leave now...

Ragini smiles: I'm sorry I was just kidding, actually I'm here for some deal with oberoi's...

Shivaay: you should have said that...

Come sit...

They all sit while vikram leaves...

Ragini: actually the deal is that we are starting our new project in Russia...but need someone to be our partner and none can be better than oberoi's...

Shivaay: what kind of project?

Ragini: it's not difficult...actually we will be opening a factory their toy's factory...

Om: are you serious? Toy's factory? I don't think this will work...

Ragini: common omkara oberoi I think you shouldn't give any advice in this matter you don't have any knowledge...

Gauri: he knows more than you there's something name GK

Ragini: now what's that?

Rudra laughs: nagini haha ops sorry ragini you don't know the meaning of GK? What kind of business women are you?

Ragini: so what?

Bhavya: general knowledge

Ragini: whatever

She looks at shivaay who was busy with his mobile...

Ragini: I think while meeting you shouldn't use mobile...

Shivaay: sorry actually I was calling my fiancé...

Ragini: I think you loves her a lot?

Shivaay: more than anything!
ragini: I'll be lucky if you can show me how she looks?

Shivaay: I would have shown but I don't have any pics of her *lied*

Omru and Riya looked at him shocked...