•Rikara Love•

@OM

-------------in om’s room

Gauri was waiting for om as he said he wanted to show her something…but took lot of time…she was half laid and half sitting on the recliner om came and handed her the notes…

Gauri: om are you serious? You want to learn business right now?

Om: no! actually I’ve written something in this mean I haven’t written but had done something in it to tell you something and you need to find it out okay? I’ll give you a clue so that you can easily find it out… the thing which I have to tell is marked in first few pages now check I’ll be back…

Gauri: is this some kind of joke om?

Om nodes in no…

Gauri: okay…

She opens the notes and smiles seeing it… (so guys this is the notes which gauri bought on 2nd day of the class everything is written by om in that as lessons and sayings and told by gauri)

1st page:

I PROMISE YOU…I’ll ever get late ever again…

2nd page:

FIRST RULE OF BUSSINESS

Business is like driving a car…heart should be on back seat and brain on the front seat…

Everything in business should be done by brain not heart!

If you want to become a successful businessman than use your brain and seat belt the heart on the back seat…

You can never show any single piece of concern, mercy and LOVE toward your rival party…

Trust Is must but blind trust which artist usually do is not tolerable in this field…

Every decision should be taken by brain not HEART never try using your heart in dealing with the thing related to business…

If you do this all written above…

Congrats dude YOU will be a successful business man…

Gauri: ufff om only I told you this all what’s the use of reading this?

Om: now open your eyes properly gauri and read again I said I had marked something…

Gauri: okay

She again checks it and got it…

1st page:

I promise you…I’ll ever get late ever again…

2nd page:

FIRST RULE OF BUSSINESS

Business is like driving a car…heart should be on back seat and brain on the front seat…

Everything in business should be done by brain not heart!

If you want to become a successful businessman than use your brain and seat belt the heart on the back seat…

You can never show any single piece of concern, mercy and LOVE toward your rival party…

Trust Is must but blind trust which artist usually do is not tolerable in this field…

Every decision should be taken by brain not HEART never try using your heart in dealing with the thing related to business…

If you do this all written above…

Congrats dude YOU will be a successful business man…

(I LOVE YOU was marked in para’s)

She smiles looking at him and he held her hand…

Om: please marry me?

Gauri: I don’t love you…I hate you om…

Om: really?

Gauri: yes…

Om leans toward her: are you sure?

Gauri being nervous: yes…

Om: than you won’t mind if I get married to Sonia chabbra?

Gauri: ek jhaap me dewar par sata denge if you will even think of getting married to someone else…

Om: than say even you love me?

Gauri: no!
om: okay fine…I won’t be listening to you now…

He sits on grill of the balcony…

Gauri: are you mad get down now!

Om: I’ll jump if you’ll not say that you love me?

Gauri: I’ll accept only if you promise me one thing…

Om: what?

Gauri: stop being so good…

Om: it’s in my blood…

Gauri: ok than go jump and let your good blood go away…

Om: okay I’ll not be good with bad people…

Gauri: swear on me…

Om gets down and puts his hand on her head: I swear on you gauri that I’ll never be good with those who will be bad with me i: e ridzi…

Gauri thinks: bechari R.I.P

Om: now say…

Gauri hugs him tightly: om I love you…because you never said that you love me…

Om: shit I forgot…Gauri my sweetie I love you too…

Gauri: I must say you’re not romantic at all…itna pheeka love?

Om: I’m a deep meaning oberoi for them when I start they get shuts up…so I prefer to keep quite but gauri seeing you my all words flew away in the air

Gauri nodes…

They both sits there for a while and goes back to their rooms…

To Be Continued...

Enjoy reading ❤
Please Vote and comment❤🌟

And do check out my other 2 books❤