Rikara Wedding

*WARNING! QUITE LONG READ AT YOUR OWN RISK* 😉

——————————–
Next Day!
It was the beautiful morning for the newly married couple...! And dream day for Om and gauri...
{shivaay's room}
They both were laying on the bed annika cuddling into shivaay...draped in a duvet...sun rays started falling on their faces disturbing their sleep...shivaay was first one to wake up and saw her sleeping peacefully but sun rays were disturbing it so he shadowed it by his hand and smiled seeing her smiling in sleep "I love you" she muttered in her sleep and he whispered back "I love you too"
Shivaay's POV
"she's great... every time I see her my heart aches... because of us she had to suffer a lot... she claims that she isn't affected with that anymore as that was past...but I know that isn't the truth... I can feel your pain annika... I can see in your eyes how much you miss them and get affected by seeing our family moments... though you got a loving family but still I know real family isn't comparable... I feel so guilty... sometimes I feel like killing myself after all these all mess happened because of diamonds named to my wife and above that...that will... well I can't change past now as annika says! But I can create magical and awesome future for her with loving and memorable present... she is the perfect example of true love!... she still loved me even knowing that because of us her parents were killed... not only perfect example of true love but also best human along with her buddie's gang... they are great! They all are great... I promise you annika I'll never let any more sorrows to enter your life even if they try they need to face wrath of shivaay singh oberoi! THE GREAT WALL OF SHIVAAY...! Will always be there to protect annika shivaay singh oberoi! I kissed her forehead and she woke up smiling"
POV ends
"good morning shivaay" annika looked at shivaay smiling
"good morning princess" shivaay again kissed her forehead "well I saw you was staring me while I was asleep" annika yawned "but how you saw? You were sleeping naw! You just said" shivaay too yawned seeing her yawning "umm... yeah still I was able to sense it" annika tightly closed her eyes while again yawning stretching her arms "yeah!" shivaay's word stuck in his throat only seeing her stretching her arms "what?" annika asked still closed eyes but shivaay was just smiling and getting no answer from him she opened her eyes just to see him staring her again and looked where he was staring "hawww" annika pulled up the blanket and shyness took over her "what?" shivaay smirked leaning toward her face "nothing you cheapde" annika tried pushing him "what's so cheap? Didn't you like it last night?" shivaay smirked while kissing her neck "chiii" annika closed her eyes tightly biting her lower lip "umm let's have another session" shivaay smirked and looked at her who was blushing "shivaay" annika pushed him and sat up draping the blanket completely "what?" shivaay smirked "you're na cheap" annika ran toward the bathroom and entering she closed the door but shivaay was faster than her and reached bath before her... "shivaay go na" annika tried pushing him with her one hand as she was holding blanket with other "no!" shivaay nodded "let's have a bath together" shivaay moved near her "you are wasting time...I'm already so tired...my whole body is paining...today is the marriage of om...it's my first day here as bahu lots of responsibilities and above that cooking day please go" annika rolled her eyes and again tried pushing him out of washroom "umm paining body" smirked "let me give you a massage" shivaay leaned and she pushed him "please" annika made a puppy face "aww! Okay enjoy my love" shivaay placed a kiss on her cheek and went out of washroom... "Bagadh billa" she muttered and went to the shower side...
Shivaay took out some clothes for himself and some for her. cleaned the bedroom so that his wifey need not to work much as she just explained in washroom!

{rudra's room}
Rudra woke up yawning and stretching his arms and his gaze fell on his mobile "oh shit! I was talking with bhavya! Last night and fell asleep" rudra talked to himself and grabbed his mobile and it was dead "how can it be dead?" rudra thought and connected it to a charger and went to his washroom...