●Annika left?●

------------ruvya in kitchen…

Rudra was filling a water bottle when bhavya scares him from behind and he falls down on floor with his eyes closed and hand on heart side…

Bhavya: haha

Rudra opens his eyes: you scared the shit outta me…

Bhavya: I never thought you’re such a coward…

Rudra: hey listen I am not a coward I got surprised…

Bhavya chuckles: yeah and in that surprise you landed on floor…

Rudra stands up: actually I slipped down…

Bhavya: dumbbell stop lying you were hell scared and you admitted it too…

Rudra was irked by her laughing so he held her hand and pulled her toward him…

Bhavya: what are you doing?

Rudra: nothing… he leaned toward her neck and pecked her…

She closed her eyes and clenched his shirt tightly…

Rudra: now why you’re clenching my shirt are you scared?

Bhavya hits him: idiot…you are such an idiot rudra…

Rudra: why now…?

Bhavya pushes him: no use to tell you…

Rudra: by the way why you are here?

Bhavya: I wanted to have a serious talk with you…

Rudra: what happened?

Bhavya: do you know maya khanna?

Rudra thinking: yeah I think she was my GF…

Bhavya: yes…rudra she was going to do suicide…I somehow stopped her…by telling her how childish you are that you have no sense of what relationship is…

Rudra: what do you mean by this?

Bhavya: rudra it’s simple…BE A MAN! Act maturely…I know you’re flirty type…you flirt a lot with girls and you never have any intention of hurting them…and never gets serious and some girls understands you but some never understands this and take you seriously…maya is one such girl who started loving you…it was first stage that’s why she understood it…she was mature so understood it but not everyone is same so stop it…

Rudra: mean?

Bhavya: mean…a real man never breaks the heart of the women/girl. He respects her and her feelings. Weather he does it in real or in prank a man always takes care and makes sure to not hurt their feeling even if it’s some prank…pranks too have their own limit and even flirt too…

Tell them b4 hand that you’re just flirting don’t mind I’m not serious…

Rudra: hmmm

Bhavya: rudra if you really consider me as your bestie…than stop being a PLAY BOY because you know every doing your every doing returns to you b4 your death and when this heart break will return it’ll be hard to handle and it’ll hurt you a lot… I hope you will think about what I said?

Rudra nodes and bhavya leaves tapping on his shoulder…

Rudra too leaves toward his room…

---------shivika

They both were sitting near pool side hands in hand shivaay was sitting and annika’s head was in his lap…

Annika: shivaay I have something for you…

Saying so she made him wear a ring…

Shivaay: wow so nice…

Annika: I bought it for you some weeks ago but forgot to give you and now this was the right time so I gifted you this…

Shivaay: annika now we are more than friends so…?

Annika: so what shivaay?

Shivaay: tell me about your pain annika?

Annika sits up: shivaay I told you let the time come…

Shivaay: it’s been a month…high time annika tell me now…

Annika: I told you not to force me in this matter can’t you talk something else shivaay…

Shivaay: annika nothing is more important for me than this!

Annika: so you can’t love me without knowing my past?

Shivaay: it’s not like that annika…I loved you without knowing your past but now it’s about marriage…

Annika: and what if my past is horrible than you won’t marry me right?

Shivaay: no…I mean

Annika: stop it shivaay…I told you your judging and your thinking about me matters the most to me *tears forms in her eyes* I thought you’ll love me what I’m now but you are more interested in my past then me…

Shivaay: annika for me your everything matters…present past and future…not only past…

Annika: but I’m not ready to share it with you right now…

Shivaay: what is the issue in telling now?

Annika: there’s no issue shivaay it’s just…

Shivaay: than tell me?

Annika stands up: I’m not ready shivaay it will drown me in a river of sorrows so it’s better to not talk about this right now…

Shivaay: I’ll handle you…

Annika: I need time…it’s just that I want to tell you but I will not be able to bear the pain of that horrible past again…

Shivaay: okay…I’ll wait more…

Saying so she walks to her room and shivaay to his bed…

The night passed with them sleeping…

------------------NEXT MORNING

Shivaay wakes up and looks at his watch and then his gaze stops at a letter…

He opens it and it was by annika…

“shivaay…I’m going"...

To Be Continued...