• Shaadi on its way!!! 💃 •

As soon as they heard that Aniriya fainted shivomru lifting them in their arms rushed toward their room while rest followed them…arnav called the doctor…

@shivaay’s room…

Shivaay was sitting beside annika. Who was laying on bed un-conscious on te other side honey was seated…

Doctor arrived and checked her

Shivaay crying: doctor what happened to her? Why she fainted?

Doctor giving her injection: nothing serious…it’s just that she was stressed and fainted due to that…try to make her happy instead of sad…don’t do or say something due to which she gets hurt or cries? I hope you understood what I’m trying to say?

Honey: yeah we will take care of it thank you

Doctor: okay I’ll go now

Honey: no! I mean there are 2 more patients check them too

Doctor: okay…

Saying so he left the room

@om’s room

Gauri was laying on bed un-conscious while darling and om were sitting on the either side of bed…

Doctor came and check her

Darling: what’s the issue?

Doctor: nothing it’s same which happened to other girl and now by this injection she will be conscious soon but follow my advice given for the other girl I’ll leave to check other girl…

Darling nodded and he left to rudra’s room…

@rudra’s room

bhavya was laying on bed un-conscious while arnav and rudra were sitting on the either side of bed…

Doctor came and check her

Doctor: same condition like other girls follow the same advice…

Doctor left giving injection

********************************

Honey = Aditya

Aditya: shivaay I’m going to other room you can spend some time with her once she wakes up we will meet in hall…

Shivaay: sure…

Aditya left the room and shivaay sat beside annika and starts caressing her face while tears were flowing continues…he wasn’t able to digest the fact that he is the reason behind her lots of suffering…

Shivaay talking to unconscious annika: annika I’m sorry I know it’s nothing in front of what you did and what you’ve gone through I wish I could undo everything right now and bring back the time when this all occurred…but god didn’t gave me any power…I always thought that we oberoi’s are real and pure business man we never killed anyone for money or to establish this empire as all do…but I was wrong this whole oberoi family Is safe because lots of people died and their blood stains are on our hand though we didn’t knew this but this all happened because of us only…they died because of us…so we are also the part of this crime…you suffered a lot because of us…you lost your parents because of us…actually not suffered a lot because of us…your every suffering occurred because of us…I don’t know what you’d have gone through when that bastard did that disgusting thing with you I wish I could kill him…but I can’t I can’t do anything except sharing your pain annika…

TODAY I PROMISE YOU ANNIKA…

From today own words each and every problem and pain of yours will be mine b4 meeting you they had to face shivaay singh oberoi …I will not let anyone harm you anymore…I’ll not…I promise you…