•Annika Kidnapped?•

*reading it for a second his heart stopped but he continued* on some meeting…hope you will not mind? I’m sorry shivaay for shouting on you last night…I didn’t mean to but listening about past and with a thought of revealing it…I can’t control myself I get angry and you know what happens than…I’ll apologize once I return? And that too holding my ears…pakka!

Now my billu stop smiling!

Stand up and walk to the mirror…and looks at your face…*he does same and was shocked seeing his face full of lipstick marks of kisses…* okay! Stop blushing jaan…ummm- billu ji you are still blushing…

Common now turn and look at the couch…

------------

What are you waiting for?... damn billu! Blush later first open it…FAST!

*He opens it and sees a bear and a watch and says aww seeing bear*

AWWWWWW…? Stop saying this!

Shivaay my meeting is out of town…--- hey! Stop! Don’t get sad…!

So till than enjoy with this bear imagine this as me…ohh yeah and do wear this watch…not later now!

Ummm wait GO TO YOUR WASHROOM!

*HE GOES*

Now on stand look at that…yeah right! These are my fav clothes wear them and send me a selfie…

NOW STOP SMILING TAKE SHOWER AND THEN ONLY CHECK THE POCKET OF JEANS…

*After shower and clothes he takes out a chit from his jeans pocket*

“I had made chocolate cake…apple pie…and pasta for you…they are in fridge go heat them and eat…I MADE IT FOR YOU ONLY…ENJOY….

AND YEAH

DON’T FORGET TO WEAR THE WATCH AGAIN…

BYE LOVE YOU…

YOUR ANNIKA!
-------------------------------------

Shivaay smiled and left to the kitchen…

@King’s mansion

Annika was standing being blindfolded…

And soon her cloth was removed as guru entered…

Annika: why you wanted to meet me?

Guru: I heard shivaay is going to marry you?

Annika: I don’t think so he told this to anyone… how come you know about it b4 anyone?

Guru: that is not your business…

Annika: and even shivaay’s marriage isn’t your business…

Guru laughs: don’t repeat my lines…is It true?

Annika: yeah so?

Guru: there are no options for you…only 1 and if you will not agree with it 2nd will be ours…

Annika: what?

Guru: back out… refuse him that you’ll not marry him…

Annika: what will be my benefit in that?

Guru: we will not kill you…

Annika: I am not scared of death naren swami I’ll not back out so easily…

Guru: than we will kill you…

Annika: I don’t think so because now I’m going from here…

Guru: I think you’re right…we will not kill you…actually you’re much beautiful and will be useful for us too…

Annika: what do you mean?

Someone hit her on her head with a wood road and she falls down on floor…half conscious…

Guru sits by her side and leans to her face: I told you now you’ll be send to Russia…bye annika mathur…

Man’s were taking her when guru stops them… and walks to them

Touches her back

Guru: not bad nice tattoo seems like you love him a lot but now you will never be able to meet him...even ring is nice…

Man takes her away and packs her in a carton and soon they shift the cartons to a ship and then as soon as ship started moving toward Russia all the girls were shifted to a room…

To Be Continued...

Love ~ Annie