Scary Movies

I open my eyes and im looking right at the clock its 4:20pm. I start to recollect myself and I hear a heart beating I slowing look up and im laying on Jaedens chest he's asleep. I sit up to get a drink of water "where are you going (Y/N)?" Jaeden says while yawning "Just grabbing a drink, you good?" "Yea I'm fine. But by the way you're talking I'm guessing your feeling better" Jaeden says as he sits up.

"Thanks for talking care of me" I say as I rest my head on his shoulder "we should invite the losers over to watch a scary movie i mean it's almost Halloween" Jaeden says "yea that would be a good idea" i pick my phone and text the group chat:

(Y/N)
Scary movie At my house?

Finn
Oh thank god i was so fucking bored

Jack
Im guessing your with Jaeden already my favorite ship♡♡

(Y/N)
You guessed right!

Jaeden
^^

Wyatt
Yay! I was gunna ask you guys if you wanted to do something anyways lol😂.

Jack
Lol same wyatt😂

Finn
I figured they were already doing eachother😂

(Y/N)
Really finn😒

Jaeden
Dude really?!?

Finn
Oh come on Jaeden dont act so innocent

Wyatt
Yea^ like you don't love her💋

Jack
^^
Jaeden
Okay guys shut up

(Y/N)
Well all im gunna say is you guys better be on your way

Finn
Im like a block away

Wyatt
Same^^

Jack
Im close

(Y/N)
Okay see you guys soon

Jaeden
^^

"Okay i better go fix my hair" I say while getting up "why your already perfect" Jaeden says as he stands up as well "YeAh rEaLlY FuNnY Jaeden, but can you start the popcorn please"
"Not a joke but sure" Jaeden says jokingly "ugh why are you so nice to me" I say with a big smile on my face Jaeden smiles and looks down at his feet "I don't know" he whispers I put my hand on his and pull him into a hug.

                    ♡Time Skip♡

I hear a nock on the door "I'LL GET IT" I yell to jaeden as I run down to stairs and put my hair into a quick messy bun I open the door they all walk it "alright you fuckers time to get the shit scared out of you" Finn says as he looks through his collection of horror movies "wheres Jaeden the lieberhore" Jack says as he walks over the the kitchen "IM OVER HERE" Jaeden yells from the kitchen.

"Whos wants popcorn" Jaeden says as he rests the bowl of popcorn on the table. Im sitting with Jaeden on this big couch/chair that fits 2 people so me and Jaeden are basically cuddling in this chair thing. "Okay so we have Carrie, Halloween 1 2 3 4 and 5, Jigsaw, The Conjuring, and The Exorcist" Finn says as he walk over to my T.V I look at Jaeden "Halloween?" Jaeden askes "Halloween!" I reply "(Y/N) and I vote all volumes of Halloween" Jaeden says "I vote Jigsaw" Wyatt says "I vote Conjuring" Jack says "Well i vote Halloween so i guess thats the winner " Finn says. Jaeden and I smile at eachother.