Guilt Trip Pt.2

"(Y/N)!" Wyatt Yells ad he starts running toward my unconscious Body laying on the road. I didn't notice but as I ran into the road a car had hit its brakes but was to close to stop on time. Wyatt crashes on the ground next to me I can hear him but I can't see or feel him as he trys to wake me up.

                   ♡Wyatt's P.O.V♡

I see a car speed off and (Y/N) on the ground bleeding and unconscious. I start to shake her to wake her up but nothing is working. Then I start crying and yelling help I see Finn walking and he notices (Y/N) he starts to run over to her and I and start to panic so he picks her up and I call 911 "We can't wait we have to get her to the hospital" Finn yells and starts running with her draped over his arms. We get in a taxi and I yell "HOSPITAL NOW".

                    ♡Time Skip♡

"WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" Finn Yells as soon as we get into the ER then nurses rush out with a moving bed and Finn lays (Y/N) on it and we start running down the hall but then the doctor says we have to sit at the waiting area. I pick up my phone and call Jaeden.

                 ♡Jaedens P.O.V♡

"Flight 503 is bording in 5 minutes" The lady at the desk says. All I can think about right now is (Y/N) then I get a call from Wyatt.

Hello
     JAEDEN WE NEED YOU HERE NOW
Why what's wrong
       (Y/N) GOT HIT BY A CAR SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH ME

I end the call and drop my bag on the floor "Mom I have to go help (Y/N)" Then without even letting my mom respond I run out of the Airport and keep running untill I got to the hospital.

                   ♡Time Skip♡

I finally get there and see Finn sitting there I instantly get angry "what are you doing here" I say to Finn angrily "Jaeden lis-" "NO YOU KNEW I LOVED HER YOU KNEW IT AND YOU STILL KISSED HER" I break down in tears and Wyatt comes over and hugs me then he sits me down untill I calm down then I end up staying there all night and falling asleep.