Kiss on the cheek

Finn and I are laughing at memes together and Jaeden keeps giving Finn dirty looks Finn glances at Jaeden every now and then but locks his eyes on me. Finn is my bestfriend and I don't know if I could even feel more than that about him. "Hey um I was wondering if you wanted to come watch my show tomorrow night... Jaeden can come too" I look over at Jaeden then he gives me a dirty look but instantly regrets it. "Of course!" I say while smiling at him.

Jaeden gets up looking obviously frustrated and walks up stairs I go after him "Jaeden wait up!" I say and I run after him "what?!" Jaeden says in a mad tone "What's wrong" I ask in concern "Nothing" Jaeden says while looking away from me "c'mon Jae Jae I know when you're lying you always look away, now tell me whats wrong" I say as I slowly get frustrated "nothing" Jaeden whispers "ugh fine don't talk to me...but im here if you wanna talk" I rest my hand on his neck and kiss him on the cheek his face turns a bright red I give him a small smile assuring him that im not mad, Then I Walk back down stairs.

                    Jaedens P.O.V
did (Y/N) Really just kiss me?!? I wanted to tell her that I like but Her and Finn were...Well you know And the way Finn looked at her made me so mad but I can't completely blame him he doesn't know i like her only Wyatt does. But I don't want her to know I like her not yet... at least not like this.

                         (Y/N) P.O.V

                   ♡Time Skip♡

We desided to go to In And Out to get some burgers it's around 11:30p.m so it was empty Jaeden and I are behind the rest of the guys "what do you wanna eat" Jaeden Asks "No it's fine I got it" I say while resting my head on his shoulder "what are you getting though" Jaeden asks as he puts his arm around my shoulder "um just a chicken sandwich and sprite" I say "Next" the cashier says "um can I get two chicken sandwiches and one Coke and Sprite" Jaeden says "Jaeden what are you doi-" "I got it (Y/N)" Jaeden say's as he winks at me then pay's the cashier.

We sit down and Im sitting at the window seat with Jaeden sitting next to me and Wyatt at the end and Finn is sitting across from me and Jack is beside him I dig into my meal as everyone else does the same "So are you excited for tomorrow" I ask Finn "I'm so excited there gunna be band merch and I can't wait to release it" Finn says I smile in excitement. Jaeden rests his hand on my thigh and I rest my hand on his and put my head on his shoulder.

Put your lips next to mine dear... won't you kiss me once more♡