The Fight

I wake up the next morning to someone knocking on my door then I hear "(Y/N) are you awake" It was Jaeden "come in" I say as I move to the other side of the bed then Jaeden sits down beside me "I don't wanna go I wanna stay here with you" I whine "me too but we have too... I'll tell you what I'll take all of us out for dinner after school" Jaeden says as I sit up then say "oh god I probably look like trash" I say as I pull my covers back over my head Jaeden smiles and pulls the covers away and says "you look beautiful don't worry".

♡Time Skip♡

There's a basketball game at our school which we are all forced to go to So Me, Jaeden, Wyatt, Finn, and Jack are all sitting together Im in between Jaeden and Wyatt and finn is beside Wyatt. I rest my head on Jaedens shoulder at the conner of my eye I can see Finn giving us dirty looks. I start to fiddle with Jaedens hand Then Jaeden gives me a soft kiss on the cheek "you look so cute when you're focused" Jaeden says the all of a sudden Finn storms out of the gym "Stay here" I say to Jaeden as I go after Finn.

"Finn wait" I say as I finally caught up to him He whips his head around with a look of anger on his face "what!" Finn says forcefully" "what's wrong" I ask "nothing just leave me alone" Finn says as his tone of voice lowers I grasp his wrist then he rips his hand out of my grip "Finn tell me whats wrong I'm here for you" "NO...NO YOU'RE NOT WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK IN THERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Finn Yells then his eyes started to water up "FINE FINN FUCK YOU!" I say as I walk away with tears coming out of my eyes I storm out of the school.

But almost to the door I hear the gym doors swing open But I ignore it and continue walking as I get out the doors I start running and I dont stop running untill Jaeden catches up to me and grabs my wrist and truns me around "(Y/N) Are you okay what happend" Jaeden says I pull him into a hug "Don't worry about it Jaeden" he looks at me and he says "here let me get you home" I nod my head in agreement he puts his arm over my shoulder and I put mine around his waist and we just walk in silence.

We get to my my house and we are at my door "thanks for walking me home" I say then I give Jaeden a hug and he says "no problem" we release our hug and I go inside my house and close the door and I just lean on it I should've kissed him I think to myself then I turn around and open the door Jaeden is still standing there we look at eachother then Jaeden quickly grabs my waist and kisses me I kiss back then I step in to my house and close the door he deepens the kiss and he pulls me closer.

We detach from the kiss "I've wanted to do that for along time" Jaeden says slightly out of breath "me too" I say as I look down and let out a giggle Jaeden pulls me in for a hug.

♡you can find someone else but you're still mine♡