The Grass Is always greener

Im at me and Jaedens spot I plop myself down on the grass and grab my wallet out of my bag I have a picture of Jaeden and I in this same exact spot we were so little and happy that was the day we discovered this Place it's like our own little garden. I lay down with the picture in my hands I look at it then press it against where my heart is then I feel and river of tears start to develop in my eyes as they flow down my cheek then I close my eyes.

"(Y/N) Please before you do anything just let me explain" I Open my eyes and I see Jaeden he sits beside me and I sit up as well. At first we sit in silence then Jaeden says "I didn't kiss her...She kissed me" a tear falls down my cheek just thinking about it "She came up to me and started talking and the next thing I know our lips were touching... Im sor-" "Stop...just stop you promised me you'd be here when I need you... so j-j-just be here" I say "Im am here...Im right here" Jaeden says as he looks at me "no you're not...Nobody's here when i need them Jaeden!" I start to raise my voice as well as tear up "im always here I promise" Jaeden says "see there you go throwing around that f-f-fucking word agian" I start crying "theres nothing on this world i wouldn't do for you p-p-please just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it" Jaeden says as tears start to form in his eyes  I stand up and wipe my eyes Jaeden stands up as well I grab hold of his hands and say "there's so many things Jaeden...so many things" I say as I walk away.

                      ♡Time skip♡

Im at Finns house and I knock on the door its 10:00P.M I'm trying so hard not to cry but as soon as Finn opens the door I look him in the eyes and start crying  "(Y/N) What happend" I pull him into a tight hug "Finn please promise me that you'll just be here for me" I wimper "I promise my love but you have to tell me what's wrong" Finn says as he tightens our hug "everything" I whisper as I let all my tears out on Finns shoulder "here you must be cold come inside" Finns picks me up and carrys my up to his room and lays me on his bed "okay now you've got to tell me who hurt my girl" Finn says with a soft smile on his face he puts his hand on my cheek and I put mine on top of his "Liebereher" I whisper "Oh shit what did he do" my hand falls from on top of his and I can feel my tears coming back "He kissed Sophia" I say as i choke on my tears.

I look in to Finns eyes I can see the firey rage In his face so I put my hand on his leg and say "listen buttface Jaeden may have done something wrong but please dont kill the kid...besides Sophia kissed him he didn't kiss her" "Okay fine but get some rest Beautiful we have school in the morning And I'm to dumb to miss another day" Finn says with a smile on his face "you're not dumb Finn you're the most smartest Beautiful boy I've ever come across and don't doubt that" I say to Finn as I kiss him goodnight on the cheek his face slowly truns super red. Then Finn turns off the light and we go to sleep. "Thank you (Y/N)" "No problem Finn"

oh how I love her smile, I could look at it for more than awhile♡