My Love

Jaeden desided to go home because his dad was coming back in town so I walked him to his house "You didn't have to walk me" Jaeden says as he blushes a little "No it's fine" I say Jaeden and I walk in silence the rest of the way but his house is a few blocks away from mine so it was a 10 minute walk when we got to his house his dad had arrived just in time for dinner "Hi Mr.Lieberher"  his dad's face lights up when he sees me "Hi Mrs.(Y/L/N)" Jaeden smiles and hugs his dad then his mom opens the door "Oh hi (Y/N)" Jaedens mom says with an equally big smile on her face "Hi um I should get going" I say checking the time on my phone "Oh no honey please stay for dinner" she insists I smile at Jaeden.

Then walk inside with Jaeden and I see that Jaedens mom made mine and Jaedens  favorite meal Macaroni and cheese "Yes!" Jaeden and I both say when we see the food. We take a seat beside eachother "Is it good (Y/N)" Jaedens mom asked "Um yes It's amazing!" I say while both me and Jaeden start to stuff our faces.

                    ♡Time Skip♡

Jaeden desided to walk me this time we start walk at Jaeden just keeps looking at me "why are you looking at me like that" I ask "Becasue you're beautiful" Jaeden says I start to feel my cheeks turn red and I smile to myself then I hold his hand and I can see him smiling at the conner of my eye. We finnaly get to my house Jaeden says "I'll be here in the morning too walk you to school tomorrow" "Jaeden you really don't have to do that" I say as I blush a little "Listen I'm not losing you agian" Jaeden Says I feel my heart start racing "Jaeden you'll never lose me" I wrap my arm around his neck as he puts his around my waist "Promise?" Jaeden whispers "Promise" I whisper back then I move closer but then my porch light turns on I roll my eyes "I gotta go sorry" I say very annoyed "It's fine"  Jaeden says as he kisses my on the cheek then walks away.

                ♡Jaedens P.O.V♡

I finally get home after dropping (Y/N) off and I miss her already she's so pretty I'm so lucky to have her but I was so close to kissing her but I swear everytime we're so close our lips touching we always get interrupted. I walk in my house and my dad comes up to me and asks "did you kiss her" "no...not yet" I say as I walk up to my room as I get to my room I check my phone and I text (Y/N)

Goodnight💋❤🌙

Goodnight my love❤😍🌙

I click my phone off and a huge smile grows on my face did she just say my love. I quickly text Wyatt

Dude!!!

What Jaeden it's like 10 Rn

First of all since when do you sleep at ten and second I think (Y/N) likes me!!

Wait how do you know that?!?!

We almost kissed and she held my hand😩

Jhez get it Jaeden👏👏

Wyatt I really love her

Did you just used the L word?!?!

Yes I 'LOVE' her

You should tell her soon or at least kiss her!

I will anyways I'm getting tired so gn

First of all since when do you go to sleep at 10:45

Whatever Wyatt gn😒😒

Gn.

♡And every day, what I try not to do
Is let my pride get between me and you♡