Brake us apart

The next day My mom takes me home and I go on my phone and see a text from Finn.

FrogFace🐸💕: Hey how you feelin?
Y/N/N: Good How are you?
FrogFace🐸💕:Im good...
Soo I got a box of doughnuts and I was wondering if you wanted some??
Y/N/N: um yeah I want some bring them over!!
FrogFace🐸💕: okay cool im gunna text Jaeden and see if he wants to come
Y/N/N: okay see you and hopefully Jaeden
FrogFace🐸💕: are you and Jaeden doing okay?
Y/N/N: I mean idk he has just been really...idk distant i guess
FrogFace🐸💕: well im sure he just wanted to be the one there for you when it happend
Y/N/N: Yeah I guess so
FrogFace🐸💕: HEY I see you frowning
Y/N/N: Whatever finn Just get here fast im hungry
FrogFace🐸💕: ok Jaeden said he'll come
Y/N/N: Alright bye Finnie
FrogFace🐸💕: Alright bye Y/N/N

After a bit Finn came over and we ate doughnuts and watched old 80s movies but Jaeden still did come he never showed up so we just contined watching movies "its getting late I should go" Finn says "alright I'll walk with you I wanna go check on Jaeden anyways.

We start walking and after a bit we finally get to Jaedens house "okay Finn I'll see you later" I give him a hug at walk to Jaedens front door and i lighty knock.

Then Jaeden comes to the door with tear stains down his cheeks and red eyes I've never seen him like this.

"Jaeden what's wrong?" I ask as I step closer tears start to pour out of his eyes on to his soft red cheeks "m-m-my parents are getting a d-divorce" he managed to say choking on his tears a little. I hug him as he cries into my shoulder.

I don't wanna tell him moving in 2 month's and I haven't told him yet I was planning to tell him but he's already going through alot.