Hugging Clouds

"No I don't agree... Because thats not who you are You're Smart, Beautiful, absolutely stunning, You're perfect therefore I don't agree" I look up at him and I pull him in for a hug "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time then I look at him and his beautiful Green eyes start to sparkle "I miss you alot (Y/N)" "I miss you to Jaeden" I say as I lean on closer right before our lips meet A loud clap of thunder releases which breaks us apart I look at the window "I am so gald it's Friday" I laugh lightly "um (Y/N) I just wanna say I'm really sorry" I look at him and give him a reassuring smile "Jaden im just glad you here" I put my hand on his cheek "ow" Jaeden softly says "oh sorry" I say as I rest the ice back on his eye.

"Jaeden do you turst me" I ask out of nowhere "of coruse I do why?" "Nothing it's just you've been through more than all of us and it just makes me think that you need someone to trust... and I wanna be that someone" Jaeden pulls me into a hug and then says "you've always been that someone (Y/N)...always".

♡Time Skip♡

Jaeden and I end up falling asleep on my couch I start having a bad dream then It stopped I felt Jaeden pick me up (bridle style) I wake up as he holds me in his arms "Jaeden" "yeah" he replys with his eyes still closed "I love you" I say he opens his eyes and looks at me I give him a smile and a soft kiss on the cheek and close my eyes agian "I love you too (Y/N)" he whispers I didn't think that he meant it in the way I did maybe he never will but I really hope he does because I knew I loved him when I left him...but does he love me?

somehow you knew our love was true...and you never lied to me too