Finns Concert

I wake up really late it's about 6:30 P.M. "Oh shit I have to get ready for Finn's concert I get up and grab a really cute outfit

And I head to Jaeden's house and knock on the door "coming" Jaeden says then he opens the door "wow"  Jaeden says with a shocked expression on his face "What?" I say as my cheeks slowly turn red "you look Beautiful" Jaeden says as he looks on the ...

And I head to Jaeden's house and knock on the door "coming" Jaeden says then he opens the door "wow"  Jaeden says with a shocked expression on his face "What?" I say as my cheeks slowly turn red "you look Beautiful" Jaeden says as he looks on the ground blushing "Alright Guys get your ass in the car time to rock" Finn says Jaeden and I look at eachother and laugh then walk over the the car and get in "wow you look amazing (Y/N)" Finn says "thank you... you don't to bad yourself Finn" I say while laughing "Hey what about us" Jack says I turn around and see Jack and Wyatt smiling at me "oh and I can never forget my two Favorite boys" I say sarcastically Jaeden giggles and Wyatt playfully rolls his eyes.

                    ♡Time skip♡

Calpurnia Just finished playing and Jaeden, Wyatt, Jack, and I are backstage cheering them on then we see Finn, Jack.A, Malcolm, And Ayla I get up and hug Finn "You were Amazing out there Finn" I Say as Finn wraps his arms around my waist and I hug him back "Thank you (Y/N)" Jaeden gives Finn a slight dirty look. We head to the car to go get some food and then I see Sophia and some of her friends walking down the street were the car is parked "oh look there's slutty (Y/N)" Sophia says I'm shocked I didnt know she was upset with me "Um hi to you too Sophia" I say in a confused tone I look over at Jaeden and i can tell hes getting mad so I grab hold of his hand Sophia looks at our hands and gets even more mad "Listen I just came here to tell you that everyone thinks you're a freak" Sophia says as she walks closer "Sophia stop!" Finn yells "And that your an ugly version of me" She finishes off with "Stop It Sophia!" Jaeden says in an angry tone "Listen Sophia-" "No you listen (Y/N) Jaeden doesn't like you and he never will he just talked to you to get to me... so you can stop thinking that he ever thought about you BECAUSE HE DIDN'T" I start to choke on my tears because I like Jaeden so much and hearing that hurts I can feel Jaeden trying to move closer to her but I push him back "You d-d-don't get to f-fuck with my life j-j-just because you don't like who you are" I say as my eyes water up "Oh look guys the little baby is crying beacause Jaeden doesn't like her but guess what sweetie you're basic" Sophia says as she walks away I feel tears drip down my cheeks I run down the ally way behind me "(Y/N) WAIT!" Jaeden says as he runs after me.

Im half way down the ally I feel a hand on my wrist stopping me from running "are you okay?" Jaeden asks "Just don't" I say as I lean against a wall and sniff and wipe my tears but they just keep coming "(Y/N) look at me" Jaeden says as he slowly holds on to my soft cold hands I turn around slowly revealing my red puffy face Jaeden sees my tears run down my eyes one after another he pulls me into a hug and I let all my tears flow I don't hold back. I release the hug and wipe my eyes "sorry I got your shirt wet" I say as I giggle a little "I don't care about my shirt I care about you" Jaeden says as he wipes a tear off my cheek then Jaeden sweeps me off my feet and holds me in the bridal position "Jaeden what are you doing?" I say while giggling "Carrying you to the car" I turn Jaedens head and kiss him on the nose "what was that for?" Jaeden asks "that was for everything" I say as I smile at Jaeden.

Just like your love story it's tragic and filled with hurt feelings, heartbreak, and scars that will never heal♡