Milkshakes And Heartbreaks

I get a text for Jaeden saying...

Are you tired??
No why?
Remember how I promised to take you out to eat...
Yeah...
I'll pick you up it like 20 mins okay!
Wait where are we going
It's a surprise Just be ready in 20 k!
Okay?!

I click my phone off and grab an outfit

And wait on my porch I text Finn in the meantime to apologize but no answer

And wait on my porch I text Finn in the meantime to apologize but no answer. "Hey" Jaeden says with a big smile on his face "Hey...so where are you taking me on this fine evening" Jaeden smiles at me and says "to go get milkshakes!" I smile back "heck yeah! Wait but you're lactose intolerant" "I took a lactose pill it's fine". We walk into this little diner and see Finn and Sophia sitting together "um d-d-did you wanna go somewhere else" Jaeden asks very concerned "No it's fine" I say as I smile at him.

We go and sit two booths down from Finn and Sophia and I'm infuriated How could he I think to myself Finn has never really liked Sophia and now all of a sudden he does. Jaeden and I both order Vanilla strawberry milkshakes. "So what did happen earlier today at school" Jaeden asks then Finn makes direct eye contact with me "I'll tell you later" Finn stops looking at me. Then Jaeden put his hand on top of mine "why are your hands so cold" I smile "I don't know maybe I'm dead" Jaeden giggles.

Sophia keeps giving me dirty looks but I don't wanna start something so I didn't care then Jaeden notices that Sophia is giving me dirty looks so he gets mad then gets up and walks over to them "Is there a problem Sophia" Jaeden says in anger "Jaeden stop" I say tugging his sweater "What are you too doing here" Finn says with attitude "Mind your own business Finn" Jaeden snaps at Finn "what are you and your little slut doing here!" Sophia scoffs  "Don't call her that!" Jaeden slighty yells "Sophia what the hell" Finn says shooked and slightly angry "Oh now you give a shit about what she says to me" I say as I roll my eyes at Finn "he doesn't in fact no one does because your a lying peice of trash" Sophia snaps at me lound and aggressive. I look and Finn and Jaeden and they don't say anything there in shock I feel my eyes start to tear up so I storm out of the diner.

As soon as the air from outside hits me I start breathing heavily and crying uncontrollably I fall to the floor with my knees at my chest and hide my face in my arms then Jaeden busts through the doors and at first he couldn't find me then he saw me  and ran over to me "(Y/N)-" "Stop" I sob I won't look up at him, I won't move so he picks me up at carries me home I dig my face into his neck and continue crying.

We get to my house and he takes me up stairsin my room, Takes off my running shoes and puts a blanket over me then sits beside me "Jaeden?" I say as I sniff a little "Yeah" Jaeden answers in a soft tone "Can you stay?" I ask with a tear running down my face "Of course y-yeah" Jaeden says he  reaches over me to grab a pillow and blanket so I grab his hand softly "you can sleep up here" he smiles and walk to the other side of the bed and lays down then I sit up reavaling my bright red face and my dark eyes tired from crying "He hates me" I say looking down at my hands "no he doesn't he's just being Finn" Jaeden says as he sit up as well he put his hand on mine and I put my head on his sholder.

♡I've been stuck thinkin' about him I can't hold back♡