I Miss You

I open my eyes then I look down and Finn has his arms wraped around me. I put my hands on top of his as his are still wrapped around my waist "good morning beautiful you feeling any better" Finn says I turn over and look right in to his eyes then he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer and all of a sudden he flips me all they way to the other side of the bed "Finn What the Fuck" I laugh

then I get off the bed and stand up and walk over to Finn I wrap my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist "Thanks for um...everything Finn" I say as I lightly giggle "Of course anything for you beautiful" he smiles "Finn stop" "stop what?" "Stop calling me beautiful because I'm not" "How could you say that to yourself (Y/N)?!" Finn slightly yells "Because its tr-" I get cut off by Finn picking me up and storming to his bathroom put plops me down and says "Show me one thing you don't like about yourself" my eyes wander all over my face then I spot it so I say "My smile" Finn was shocked he picks my up and places me on top of the counter "Listen (Y/N) (Y/L/N) your smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...And hey I love you just the way you are and if the world doesn't then too bad that's their loss" I feel tears fill my eyes and then pour out "why are you crying" Finn asked "Because no one has every really cared enough to say to to me" I say Finn takes his thumb and wipes my tears away "Well I know someone who does someone who deserves you more than I do" Finn says with a sad look on his face "who?" I ask "you'll find out soon enough" Finn replied

♡Finns P.O.V♡

I Really love (Y/N) but that night when she came to my house and told me whats wrong I knew I had to call Jaeden so I did and I talked to him about it. Oh and the way he talks about her I knew that even though I love her I can tell Jaeden loves her more and for longer than I have. And you know what they say if you 'love someone sometimes you have to let them free' so that's what I did.

Tonight is my last night of loving her so after I got off the phone with Jaeden I layed down next to her and held her one last time I can feel her heart beating and hear her breathing even in her sleep she looking breath taking but I knew in me that this was the right thing to do so I held her like I would never see her agian I love her so much but even though Jaeden never told me he liked her I've known Jaeden for 5 Years he's had crushes before but never have I ever heard him talk about anyone the way he talks about (Y/N) so I'll let her go but if he ever is to do as much as hurt her again he will be dead.

♡(Y/N)'S P.O.V♡

♡Time Skip♡

I went home after being at Finns and desided not to go to school all that crying made me so tired plus it was raining today so I wasn't up for it so I just stayed at home and got some more rest but I didn't get alot because all I can think about is Jaeden despite what he did I still love him and I miss him... Alot. I put on a pair of really bagging pants and a cropped tank top and go outside I've always like the rain for me it was a really good time to think and the only person who knows that is Jaeden 'God I miss him' I whisper to myself I sit on the little chair on my porch and just sit there.

then I see Jaeden walking home from school crying I run up to him and he looks at me then starts crying even more he just looks at me then I pull him into a hug "Jae Jae whats wrong" I look up at him and rest my hand on his cheek "baby please talk to me" His eyes widens because I've never called him 'baby' before only when im calling him one "I-I-I Just" he trips and stumbles on his words "Here come inside" I say as I intertwined my hand with his.

I run upstairs and grab him a towel As I finally see his face and he had blood on his cheek and a black eye "who did this to you" I say while resting an ice pack on his eye "Henry and his buddy's" Jaeden says choking on his tears "those fucking assholes I swear to god if they ever touch you agian I will-" "No don't it's my fault...I'm the one who told them to 'go fuck off' when they were talking bad about you with Sophia" Jaeden says "What?" I calm the mad expression on my face to sad "what did they say" I ask "Just don't worry about it okay there just a bunch of idiots" Jaeden said "Jae Jae just tell me!" "Fine they called you a 'psycho whore that can't keep a guy'."
"Oh um okay" I look down and Jaeden says "hey dont listen to them okay their opinions don't matter" "Do you agree?" I ask Jaeden "what?" "Jaeden do you or do you not agree!".

oh honey I know you so well...so well♡